Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka (4579 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Non-teaching Vacancies: Federal University Of Technology Akure / Lagos State Teaching And Surveyor Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Employment opportunities at Royal College Masaka, Karu LG, Keffi - Abuja Road, Nasarawa.
Interested candidates should submit their CV (in person) to the school.

The school is set to recruit for Teaching and Non-Teaching graduates.
Teaching Includes: Mathematics Teacher, English Teacher, Literature Teacher, Hausa Teacher, Computer Teacher, Science Subjects, and other Subjects.

Non Teaching Includes: House Master, House Mistress, Librarian, Computer Attendants, Driver, etc.

Note: 1st Test and Interview would be conducted next week.

Salary is encouraging, accommodation for the interested ones.

You can Check the School Website bellow for more details:

www.royalcollege.sch.ng/
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by slyventure: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Am in Abuja, Bs.c, please what's d salary range
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
There's nothing about the recruitment on the website tho.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Engineer2015: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
'@ Abirisegun' Pls I need dis job but Am not in Abuja pls can u help me out I want to apply for Chemistry.Since there is accommondation for d interested one.Pls I need this job. Thanks God bless you.you can reach me on 08135589431
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by walepackage(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls op.am also interestin in dis job,but no place to post ma cv.dont know if u can post me. Ur contact pls op.am currently nw in Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Sunnypar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
walepackage:
Pls op.am also interestin in dis job,but no place to post ma cv.dont know if u can post me. Ur contact pls op.am currently nw in Zaria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs/469
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Sunnypar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Engineer2015:
'@ Abirisegun' Pls I need dis job but Am not in Abuja pls can u help me out I want to apply for Chemistry.Since there is accommondation for d interested one.Pls I need this job. Thanks God bless you.you can reach me on 08135589431
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs/469

2 Likes

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by babajeje123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abirisegun:
Employment opportunities at Royal College Masaka, Karu LG, Keffi - Abuja Road, Nasarawa.
Interested candidates should submit their CV (in person) to the school.

The school is set to recruit for Teaching and Non-Teaching graduates.
Teaching Includes: Mathematics Teacher, English Teacher, Literature Teacher, Hausa Teacher, Computer Teacher, Science Subjects, and other Subjects.

Non Teaching Includes: House Master, House Mistress, Librarian, Computer Attendants, Driver, etc.

Note: 1st Test and Interview would be conducted next week.

Salary is encouraging, accommodation for the interested ones.

You can Check the School Website bellow for more details:

www.royalcollege.sch.ng/
I got an invite form them today and I called the number that was included in the message. My concern is what is their salary structure? I leave in Lagos and so does going there worth it?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
babajeje123:

I got an invite form them today and I called the number that was included in the message. My concern is what is their salary structure? I leave in Lagos and so does going there worth it?

They pay 22k/month. I am currently working there. All na managing sha, till better opportunity comes out
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
walepackage:

Hoho, would love to help, but I am currently in the SW, after the closure of the school for the year.
But you can send your CV to me on.... I will try help forward it to the HR Manager, if you are still interested
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Engineer2015:

If you are still interested, you can send your CV and cover letter to ... I will try and forward it to the school. Am currently working there. Goodluck
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by yemmybx(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abirisegun:

If you are still interested, you can send your CV and cover letter to abirisegun@yahoo.com. I will try and forward it to the school. Am currently working there. Goodluck
Sir,
I got an invitation from the sch today and I'm currently in Lagos, could you gist me the pay structure and working conditions there,so as to know if it worth traveling for thanks.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Engineer2015: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
THANKS ABIRISEGUN, I have sent it to ur mail.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Kyimani: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
wat abt d acomodation is it true getin a free acomodation by d skull if u r employed
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by walepackage(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Abirisegun:

Hoho, would love to help, but I am currently in the SW, after the closure of the school for the year.
But you can send your CV to me on: abirisegun@yahoo.com, I will try help forward it to the HR Manager, if you are still interested
thanks mr abirisegun I hav sent u ma cv on ur email
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Dotman23(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Please am interested too.. I would forward my CV to ur mail immediately.. tholladotun@gmail.com
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Dotman23(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Abirisegun:

If you are still interested, you can send your CV and cover letter too. I will try and forward it to the school. Am currently working there. Goodluck
CV sent bro
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Email received! Forwarded those who wrote or attached an application with it.

For those asking, as I said earlier, the accommodation is available for the interested ones, but would be deducted from the salary on monthly basis, that is 3k for accommodation.

The school also comprise of Primary Section, you can also submit application as a primary school teacher, if interested.

Good luck
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dotman23:
CV sent bro...

Please kindly help me edit my email out from your mention. Am beginning to think that spammers are from here. Thanks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
walepackage:
thanks mr abirisegun I hav sent u ma cv on ur email

Please kindly help me edit my email out from your mention. Am beginning to think that spammers are from here. Thanks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by Abirisegun(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=yemmybx post=40945201]

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka by mosalab(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Abirisegun:

They pay 22k/month. I am currently working there. All na managing sha, till better opportunity comes out
I'll like to know if they are recruiting currently cos i see there advert on the internet.........

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Plateau State / Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview / Damic Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.