Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Rate At Which Nigeria Companies Abuse Nigerians Ehn. #longthroat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Rate At Which Nigeria Companies Abuse Nigerians Ehn. #longthroat (487 Views)

The Way Naija Uncle Send Message Ehn U Go Laff / Aba Brother Ehn!!!! / See What My Mother Did!!! #AfricanParents Ehn! (+PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Nigeria Companies Abuse Nigerians Ehn. #longthroat by NaijaBeats(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
If you have been reading my reviews , you will know we will never cease to bring you the latest gists.
Now what we want to discuss is
The Rate At Which Nigeria Companies Abuse Nigerians. Thinking they are Promoting their Services.
First it was indomie.
They did Indomie Hungry Man Size.
Pepsi Joined them Pesi 'Long Throat Bottle' 60Cl.
With that you will be seeing.
Chin Chin : Olojukokoro Size (stingy man size).
Cheese Ball : Atenu's Size (i love food man size)
Meat Pie : Elebi Size (food go kill you size)
Biscuit : Onijekuke' Favourite (anything is eatable size).
Etc.
Pls must they abuse us to promote their Services ??
Credit : http://hypesng.com/the-rate-at-which-nigeria-companies-abuse-nigerians-ehn-longthroat.html
Re: The Rate At Which Nigeria Companies Abuse Nigerians Ehn. #longthroat by xpac01(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Guy use pidgin English na or better still interpret those jokes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Blunders Of 2015----lol / Have This Shii Happened To You / Let Nairaland Turn To Nairobiland: A Secret Letter To Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.