Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * (917 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Presents Plantain & Egg as Birthday Gift To Wife(Cute Though) / Happy Boxing Day To All Nairalanders. Pic / Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by fratermathy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Keeping in line with the extant Christmas tradition of gift-giving, I hereby wish to present my gift to all Nairalanders, my friends and acquaintances. This gift is from the bossom of my heart. I'll include a snapshot of the gift here and if you are interested in claiming it; here are the procedures-
1. Follow me and send me an email through Nairaland
2. Send me a copy of your resume/cv to prove your identity
3. Collect a letter of recommendation from your pastor and send to my email
4. Attach your birth certificate and certificate of local government area of origin
5. Present yourself for an online interview through skype by setting it up on your computer/tablet/smartphone and sending the user id to me
6. Attend the audition slotted to take place at Orisha Traditional Center, Ife on December 19th 2015
7. When coming for the audition, get a letter of release from your employer/parents/guardian
8. Make sure you put on a traditional wear and a red canvass to go. Suits are not allowed. Casual wears are forbidden entirely
9. Make sure you can speak your native language effectively. You'd be required to sing "Jingle Bells" in your native tongue
10. Come with 20 Passport, 10 Live pictures and a print out of this page.

This is the gift to be won at the end of all these:

Do not miss out on this offer. It is a once in a lifetime chance to win something from me!!! cool
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by fratermathy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Are you ready to win the best Xmas gift of the year? grin

CC:
@seun
@Prof800
@UjSizzle
@Afam4eva
@Ikenna351
@OAM4J
@maclatunji
@Ngwakwe
@Lalasticlala
@Mynd44
@Obinoscopy
@mkmyers45
@Mukina2
@farano
@Goodboiyy
@Barcanista
@TonyeBarcanista
@Ishilove
@ferano
@farani
@pascal09
@enusmith
@naijacutee
@puskin
@Iceberylin
@Englishmart
@Tosyne2much
@Samflexxy
@Prettyjo
@Samflexxy
@Unibenstudent
@Tonychristopher
@Freemanan
@Wonder1844
@Gmacnoms
@LKO
@Freeemanan
@Jasysandra

Jarus, Sagamite, obiagelli, beremx, cramjones, ceo4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, truckpusher, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireles, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, mizmycoli, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup, Descartes, Kenai, Flets Severussnape, whynotthetruth, Arizona123, Ozaokpe, Dearpreye, megawax8, cyberwolf, modath, exxell, bishopmagic, erunz, IsrealiAirforce, lovat, nigerianvenom, Allosaurus, Cyberdurable Illiad
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by olafum1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oohh hell no... too many requirements juz for a rooster & yam?
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by ORACLE1975(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by jasysandra(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
[email][/email] grin ; grin traditional gift basket grin

That chicken sha......
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by jamace(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oya, I dey here. Na wetin you wan give me? cheesy
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by fratermathy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oohh hell no... too many requirements juz for a rooster & yam?

It's not just a rooster and yam. There's plantain, leaves, a basin and a rope to go. It's worth it. grin
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by fratermathy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
jasysandra:
grin ; grin traditional gift basket grin

That chicken sha......

Sexy chicken abi? Na TheSonofMark supply me the fowl. Straight outta Eket. It's a must chop!

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by fratermathy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
jamace:
Oya, I dey here. Na wetin you wan give me? cheesy

The same gift for everybody. U nor see the picture and the requirements to collect the gift?
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

The same gift for everybody. U nor see the picture and the requirements to collect the gift?
Ok. I dey come. wink
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

It's not just a rooster and yam. There's plantain, leaves, a basin and a rope to go. It's worth it. grin

Haahahahaa...OOOOhhMG! grin
Anyway, plz have a thread here whoever gone win!
Re: My Christmas Gift To All Nairalanders! * Must See * by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lwkmd...

Chief thanks.... The Urhobo pantheons will appreciate this....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What They Feel About This Man For Not Using Phone / Pls I Need Urgent Help / This Is A Real Story Of A Young Ex-unilag Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.