Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Be A Unique Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be A Unique Blogger (8462 Views)

I Will Write A Unique 600 Word SEO Article For You / I Will Create A Unique Blogger Template For Your @#2,000 (2) (3) (4)

How To Be A Unique Blogger by Booyakasha(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello there, I'm writing this guide all from the goodness of my heart. This guide will show you how to be a unique blogger and not only earning from being unique but how to get adsense approval as an added benefit from being unique, although I'm not very unique myself but when you do something original then you're said to be unique. Also, i'm going to be dropping some bulletproof tips on how to protect your uniqueness from copy ninja bloggers.

Well, this days the internet is filled with competition and you have to be really unique if you want to stand out in the crowd, so i'm going to be sharing some tips with you that will help you in being a unique blogger, well this is a science and tech community and i'm not supposed to be too biased about blogging in particular so if you own a forum or are a content creator then this guide is also for you.
I see alot of bloggers copying other people blogging style , while this is or may not be bad at the moment, you may be destroying your blog in the long run and you might not build a rock-like name for yourself or your brand, well most of you might be thinking, what does being unique have to do with earning from my blog, making a good brand name etc, well this is not particularly a how to earn guide you see all the time on the Internet, but how to be a unique blogger/how to make your website unique and also enjoying the benefits of being unique..

Benefits of being unique
Before i give you some of my ideas on how to be a unique blogger or content creator, i'll be listing some few great benefits of being a unique blogger:

- Returning visitors
You'll get tons of returning visitors, people like experiencing a different feel and style, since you'll be unique, you will always offer fresh contents daily to your visitors and they'll always come back for more to taste that freshness.

- SEO
I feel so horrible when i see some people talking about SEO like they know too much about it, i don't know too much about it myself but i know some of the important core aspects of seo which includes having great unique contents..
Well through my research i found out that being unique is why this big sites you know today are so popular on search engines, and site age is a huge factor too(unique contents + site age = tons of unique contents) , e.g nairaland has been around for a long time now and they have a huge reserve of unique contents, this is what google really likes and being unique will reflect positively on your SEO nothing really special there, but having to do a bit optimization will be great but not as great as having unique contents.

- Ad networks will want you
Yes, i said it, what ad network on earth will reject your application when you offer unique contents? they'll want to work with you because you offer value for their advertisers..

- You'll earn 10x than before
You want to know why? as i stated above when you offer unique stuffs to your users/readers, your seo becomes better and if you're using adsense we all know how traffic coming directly from Google can be very worth full especially.

You'll be a source and inspiration to many bloggers, professional and upcoming
Being unique couldn't be any better, other bloggers who you motivate unknowingly will not only visit your blog to copy your stuffs, but will look upto you as a mentor and key motivator.

Okay those are the best benefits i can remember for now, you'll see some other benefits when you start practicing the art of uniqueness of which I'm about to share with you now:

Be you!

I know they are millions of blogs out there and it's pretty much harder to be yourself this days as you tend to get drifted to the copy system or try to follow someone else's footsteps which might be the blogging style of that person or the niche that person uses, this is not good, because you're not only building a clone but you're killing your potential as a blogger. Choose a niche you know how to handle, well if you have read up to this point and you're really interested in being a unique blogger i must assume you're no longer a copy blogger because the whole point of this guide will be defeated if you still copy people's stuffs and use them to gain traffic to your site, if you're doing this and your site/blog hasn't been penalized yet, you have to take a positive step and stop now because sooner or later your blog or site won't be relevant anymore as Google is still working greatly to put an end to non-unique sites or blogs.
It's not bad to have someone you look up to like a role model but that doesn't mean you have to copy his/her style of blogging, niche or contents. You might never reach your full potential this way or even as close to an average unique blogger e.g we have Lindaikeji, so many girls look upto her as a big inspiration, and try to copy her, forgetting the fact that she started in the times where blogging was not popular amongst us and they were less competition, this was a great advantage that she utilized.

Well in this present age, uniqueness (creativity and style) is what makes you stand out among your competitors.

Start writing..
Okay, this is the most important part of this guide..
This might feel exhaustive and difficult at first, but the more you write the better you become at writing very detailed and unique articles, just like when you lift weights your muscles get bigger and stronger. One thing i judge pretty importantly is the level to which you can compel your readers with your writing, you can practice by writing really long articles with what i call the snail technique, Note: i made this up myself while writing this so don't bother looking it up on Google... wink
Nevertheless i'm not using the snail technique here lol, but it helps alot in being unique. below i'll explain the snail technique.

Snail technique

The snail technique is basically a method that makes your posts longer and unique. So it's simple, you just have to break down your one line sentences to 3-4 line, this way you'll be writing unique and longer posts with more details, this is a good path to follow if you're starting out as a writer, you can't imagine how much content you'll have with this technique.. example of a snail technique: you'll write "There are some very good benefits of blogging which are very important in building a good reputation and socialization among your readers" instead of "blogging is good for you in general".

So you're writing an innovative post and you ran out of ideas? well you're not alone, it happens to me too and alot of other bloggers around, you can use Google to find out what might be related to what you're writing and read through some articles with similar ideas as you, from then on you can get a glimpse of what you want to do.
[Tip] You can also read an interesting article and make out your own opinion from it and put it into writing, this is not infringement in anyway as long as you put in alot of creativity, style and grace to your writing.

How to earn from being unique
Finally, what comes to mind when you become unique with all those great content of yours? monetization!
Here are some adnetworks to consider:
Google Adsense
Yahoo's media.net
You'll not be having problems with approval if you follow this guide wholeheartedly, infact just 3 highly unique blog posts will give you a shot at getting approved by this major adnetworks even though your blog is a day old..

You VS copy ninja's
Copying is bad, or even worse: without taking permission from the content creator/owner.
This can be very hurtful to the content creator especially when the copy-ninja ranks higher than you with that which they copied from you, very sad isn't it? you can still try the parachronistic/antiquated method (sorry for the big grammer there i just learned that) of contacting the ninja and challenging him/her to take down your content or you'll show hin your real fighting skills.. If they disagree then you can always take a bold step and protect what's rightfully yours by reporting to Google with the link below: Report here

Google takes necessary actions on the violating site and deletes the site from search, some ninjas even go as far as monetizing with your content, if they use adsense, you can click the adchoices logo on the ad and report the violations.. So you see, it's all good. Good luck on being a unique blogger, content creator, webmaster etc..

And hey, music helps too lol, i was listening to secret rivals - ghosting.mp3 | dance a la plage - need to know.mp3 | dance a la plage - she's gone by the morning.mp3 , at the time of writing this cheesy

Source: http://www.gdevit.com/topic103/how-to-be-a-unique-blogger

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by webninja: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice, thanks for sharing this facts... you really inspired me to step up my game as a blogger... smiley
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Gistmelove, you hear so? Copy and paste master. You don't even try to modify the posts you steal from other blogs. You just press ctrl+C, ctrl+V, click on 'submit' and cc lalasticlala. You make no effort to reference your source.

Kontinu, google will still catch you.

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
FTC (2) / 100

Blogging bloggers
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by emmyw(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one, there are so many copy and paste bloggers out there.

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by NaijaFutbol: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
lioe
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Toeyoursea(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Being a good blogger doesn't mean you will earn money. Being a good business person is what matters most; whether selling pepper or blogging

Thanks OP God bless

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by LesbianBoy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Its simple! Stay away from propaganda thats all! angry if tinubu and co. contacts you and tells you to blog that GEJ stole so so and so amount. Tell him ''picture/video of him stealing the money or you dont believe it!'' angry
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by viviangist: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
one love Miss Vivian
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by gistmeloveblog: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one...

Check my blog...

Www.gistmelove..com
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by looseweight: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lemme book space because I dont want my garri to over swell before I drink it

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op, you forgot this one: Don't lie to us that it's your blood sister who died.

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by temmytope1234(f): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Linda i know, Vivian wannabe i dont

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by kinglekan: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
viviangist:

Warris funny? undecided
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
True! However blogging style varies based on location and niche!

You don't expect a medical, food, or tech blogger to style the way an entertainer does!
neither do you expect a Nigerian blogger to write like an american blogger!

Choose what works best for you. As a matter of fact, getting loyal readers to you blog now is as hard as going to heaven through hell
you gotta drag as many readers as you can. In entertainment, you have just an original content. Others pick up from the original...

The problem i have with most of the people who post stuff like what you did above, is that, they do worse than what others do but hide behind one niche blog. Most tech bloggers and other "super niche" bloggers, have entertainment blogs and they keep their identity totally off it so you can't trace then. Hypocrisy

You think its beans to get strong SEO? guys let's be real to ourselves!

This is a whole of my time spent!
God bless all... If you quote i may not respond! Too busy undecided

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by GodMode: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
RUBBISH angry angry angry

Go and get a hot babe with BIG booty and yansh and start posting pictures online and you'll be on your way to getting 20K followers then you can make over $1K every month....

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by djWALE(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
I hate blogging!!••!!
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by miqos02(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by darmys(f): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Its hard to be unique this days. On the long run it pays off.
But your uniqueness will soon be overshadowed by people who come and copy and paste your stuffs.

Like i said, on the long run it pays. I am always surprised every time i paste my article texts into google.
You share your post on a public forum for exposure.... You get new visits but also duplicates by darling bloggers grin

I am like at least edit it..... Write what you think about it shocked shocked shocked cheesy

But OP nice article.

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by tunwumi: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
When are we going to have how to be a successful politician on front page as this seems to be a super lucrative profession
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by adeolazzy: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm tech bloggers I know that are real,, miss Techy, mobility arena, and geek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBK4d9ZxtMs

Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Hygist: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Booyakasha(f): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
wink
GodMode:
RUBBISH angry angry angry
Go and get a hot babe with BIG booty and yansh and start posting pictures online and you'll be on your way to getting 20K followers then you can make over $1K every month....
Lol teen angst...

darmys:
Its hard to be unique this days. On the long run it pays off.
But your uniqueness will soon be overshadowed by people who come and copy and paste your stuffs.

Like i said, on the long run it pays. I am always surprised every time i paste my article texts into google.
You share your post on a public forum for exposure.... You get new visits but also duplicates by darling bloggers grin

I am like at least edit it..... Write what you think about it shocked shocked shocked cheesy

But OP nice article.

Thanks, i'll check your blog out wink
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by Emeka71(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks for the information.
Check out www.9jatotalfacts. is a teaching and learning blog.
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
And who told you Nairaland has original or rather unique content as u said, People copy from other websites and post here for Seun to make his money, we bloggers that even manage to post here sometimes sef won't be appreciated rather they will be calling us names, weather copy and paste or original content o all is blogging, i have a personal blog i write on my own and i know how it goes....even CNN do copy....am out of here.
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Gaborone:
Op, you forgot this one: Don't lie to us that it's your blood sister who died.

Oh you mean vivianblog? vivianblog3
Re: How To Be A Unique Blogger by GodMode: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Booyakasha:
wink
Lol teen angst...

Thanks, i'll check your blog out wink

why you quoting me tongue tongue

Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / Nigeria Has No Functional Official Web Portal / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50