Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage (678 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by darmys(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha is not smiling as she took to social media to blast a lady for not minding her business when it comes to her marriage. she wrote:

Face of a monkey drinking panadol over my marriage.
Wanna be cow/goat is having a headache as to why I'm still bearing my last name.(igwegbe)
I don't know why people can not keep their opinions to themselves. Meanwhile, they are the most miserable in life.
Oops I forgot, she said Buhari made her an ambassador. . Kidding. .she actually calls herself an ambassador, but it's not what you think. .it's a student/university ambassadorship recruiting students I guess so she can be paid.

Looking at this picture of her speaks volumes. . She desperately needs attention and a man.
The last time I checked, only street gals dress this way.

@ Vivian Rowland. .Go get a life ok..
And learn next time how to write on people's walls about matters and issues that doesn't concern you.
Peace girl.
Time to start exposing faces of bigots who sit behind computers vomiting hate over people they don't know or issues that they don't have a clue about.

Her Name is Vivian Rowland on Facebook. .Please help make her famous.
Usually I don't respond to such shenanigans, but this thing over stepped her boundaries. .
Goats and monkeys like her thrive on other people's pain for gain.

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/georgina-onuoha-call-out-rude-fan-on.html

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by darmys(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
She also shared this photo

Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
lol
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by coolnice(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Para mode activated. She finish am sha
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by sinaj(f): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
We are all intelligent apes na

Beside she went too far in d bashing
She rily had d time tho sad

It evn serve all this followers dat will not mind their business nd look for work dat will payundecided

Following Celebrities dat dnt evn Badoo yousad *hiss*

Btw dat guy in d last pick gat a smaall Diick lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by ikombe: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lmao
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage by Afrok(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Both the basher and the bashee get time sha.... what happened to the saying "silent is the best answer for a fool"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide Live In Concert 2 / Wizkid Dash Fans N1million On Stage [PICS] / Don Jazzy Reacts To Davido's Babymama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.