Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors (1748 Views)

Talk To Quantity Surveyors About Construction Costs And Project Developments / Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully / BOLA ONABADEJO & CO (Estate Surveyors and valuers) SEPT BULLETIN PIC VIEW >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
Nairalanders,

Next time you intend patronizing any Estate or Land Surveyor, kindly ask for their registration or authority to practice.

We have a roll call of registered and legally authorized[b] Land and Estate Surveyors[/b] to help you on any land or Property issue you might have.

For further enquiries, please contatc HM Chariots Realities on 08033584111, 01 8780651.

Cheers

Head of operations
HM Chariots
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
HI Nairalanders,

Pls be careful with all these over publicised land deals.

I advice that you go for professional advice for all your land deals.

Simeon
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by nbem2008: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2009
Simmarco:

Nairalanders,
Next time you intend patronizing any Estate or Land Surveyor, kindly ask for their registration or authority to practice.
We have a roll call of registered and legally authorized[b] Land and Estate Surveyors[/b] to help you on any land or Property issue you might have.
For further enquiries, please contatc HM Chariots Realities on 08033584111, 01 8780651.
Cheers
Head of operations
HM Chariots

Land Surveyor - Draws the size, dimensions and boundaries of a given land.

Quantity Surveyor - Provides the bill of quantities detailing the materials and cost of delivering a building as drawn by an architect.

Estate Surveyor - What is it they do?
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
hI Nairalanders,

For all your land purchases and deals, you better get the services of a Land surveyor or else? you might get your fingers burnt.

For a professional Land surveyour that is fully registered with the Nigerian Insitiute of Surveyors in Nigeria,

Pls call Simeon on

Cheers

Simeon
HM Chariots Realtors
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
hI Nairalanders,

A frind of mine just got his fingers burnt fingers burnt. H e bought a pacel of Land and thought he had hired the right surveyor, unforthunately he [palyed a fast one on him by giving im an un-cordianed survey plan. Worst of all his Red- copy was not submitted in the Ministry of Lands.

THAT MEANS; HE CAN NOT PROCESS HIS Cof O, SO HE HAS JUST TOLD ME HIS EXPERIENCE AND WE MIGHT CONDUCT A FRESH LAND SURVEY FOR HIM.

For a professional Land surveyour that is fully registered with the Nigerian Insitiute of Surveyors in Nigeria,

Pls call Simeon on

Cheers

Simeon
HM Chariots Realtors
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nairalanders,

Pls you are adviced to double check on the survey of your landed property and confirm that you got a thorouh jo and your red copies are registered with the ministry of Lands in Lagos .

Cheers

Simmarco

HM Chariots Realtors
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2009
How much can one pay for a certificate of occupancy and what is the present cost of land survey for a plot of land.
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
Funmmy Kemmy,

Thanks for the enquires.

For professional reasons, I can not disclose my professional fees.

I kindly request that you give me a call and i will arrange for a meeting at our office on Agege motor rd, in lagos.

My number is 08033584111.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Simeon
HM Chariots Realtors
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2009
I tried your line but could not get true. You can e-mail me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2009
I meant I tried your line but could not get through.
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi Funnmykemy,

my e-mail address is hismercychariots@yahoo.com or marco4life2002@yahoo.com.

my number still remains 08033584111.

Do try the number again.

Cheers

Simeon
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nairalanders,

Happy Holidays from HM Chariots rEALTORS
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
nAIRAALNERS,

THANKS FOR UR INTEREST

SIMMARCO
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hi Funnmy Kemmy,

How did your meeting with Surveyor Sunday Go.?

Please feel free to share your experience with all nairalanders.

Cheers

Simeo
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nairalanders,

PLEASE BEWARE AND NOT FOOLED BY ALL THOSE SWEET TALKING LAND SELLERS WHO HAVE NOT DONE PROPER CHECKS/ DUE DILIGENCE ON THE LANDS THEY INTEND SELLING.

ALL THEY INTEND TO DO IS MAKE QUICK MONEY AT THE DETERIMENT OF HARDWORKING NAIRALANDERS.

Simmarco
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2009
smiley
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Happy New Year to all Fun Loving Nairalanders

HM Chariots Logistics
Re: Beware Of Quack Land And Estate Surveyors by Simmarco: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2010
aasog,

still waiting to hear from you

Simmarco

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain For In Ago Palace Way Isolo / Letting! Letting! Letting! In Mainland Lagos / Pictures Of Another Set Of Houses For Sale @ Vgc, Lekki-ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.