Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) (11468 Views)

Water Saving Irrigation Solutions For Millenial Farmers!!! / Customized Irrigation Solutions for Plantain, Cocoa & other tree Crops / Nursery/seedling Trays Available In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Agribusiness needs innovation to be interesting.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by favourmic(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abeg na my birthday, click like 5 TIMES IF YOU BELIEVE SAY NA GOD DO AM.

Thank you Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2016
The best irrigation system.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
With spray tube irrigation system we get good results even in core dry season.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by 1Oldpine(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Do you have the pipes that can do drip irrigation ?
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by PreferredAgric: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cant the perforated holes get clogged with soil? Is there a special management for the spray tubes to extend its lifespan.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
1Oldpine:
Do you have the pipes that can do drip irrigation ?
I don't understand your question.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by ambisrael: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is wonderful, i have think and think on how to handle irrigation in my vegetable farm I am starting this year, until now, I have seen the solution in spray tube irrigation.
Thank Mr world 1
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2016
ambisrael:
This is wonderful, i have think and think on how to handle irrigation in my vegetable farm I am starting this year, until now, I have seen the solution in spray tube irrigation.
Thank Mr world 1
Simple solution with excellent result.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Spray tube is fertigation enabled.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Toosure70: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
world1:
Spray tube is fertigation enabled.
what type and size of water pump to be used.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 12:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Toosure70:
what type and size of water pump to be used.
This is a simple irrigation system not complicated at all. So any pump will do.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Molayan: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
I watched a report/documentary on SABC news where U're interviewed concerning agriculture in Nigeria. Good job sir
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Molayan:
I watched a report/documentary on SABC news where U're interviewed concerning agriculture in Nigeria. Good job sir
Thanks.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by olukemiyemi: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
@world1 How many meters is required to irrigate 4 plots (100ft x 120ft)of cucumber cultivation.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
olukemiyemi:
@world1 How many meters is required to irrigate 4 plots (100ft x 120ft)of cucumber cultivation.
800 meters
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by olukemiyemi: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
world1:

800 meters
Thank you @world1
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
olukemiyemi:
Thank you @world1
Let do Agric it pays.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by iyomomo(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
Oga world1 pls are ur seed trays reuseable? Can u pls upload photos. Thanks
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2016
iyomomo:
Oga world1 pls are ur seed trays reuseable? Can u pls upload photos. Thanks
Yes. I will upload the pictures tomorrow when I get to the farm.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by greenmind(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
Really? How about the Rain Gun system for plantain, can you make a comparative analysis of both (Spray Tube and Rain Gun)?

world1:
Spray tube irrigation system is more innovative, affordable and unique than drip and sprinkler.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by iyomomo(f): 5:12pm On May 18, 2016
world1:

Yes. I will upload the pictures tomorrow when I get to the farm.
Boss please price + d tomato seeds too.
Please do u know where i can get vermiculite and perlite? Or coco peat?
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Healthilyea: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well done!
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by afunnisho(f): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Please how much is the seed tray.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2016
afunnisho:
Please how much is the seed tray.
Not available for now
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by domack99(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
Do you have any other number to reach you on, the one you provided is not going through
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2017
domack99:
Do you have any other number to reach you on, the one you provided is not going through
call zero8065220074

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Rice Production Hits 15m Tonnes / Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki / FG To Set Up Cashew Processing Plants In Four States — Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.