Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic (725 Views)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic by olajide8(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1829641/cursed-few-generation#40914662
Nigerians are desperately wicked people- I inclusive, because maybe I am not holier then them! sometimes I wonder if our wickedness would not destroy us- well honestly speaking, it has been destroying us - but at the pace at which it is going- many generations would curse this generation of leaders, for the level they are taking it too- "GARLIC" which an average hausa vendor sells, an onions family plant which we can find almost everywhere, in abundance in nigeria! Is the new thing on the block for some hopeless, Nigerians- they would soon tell us it is business- imagine O! Just because, they had the opportunity to pass muritala mohammed airport, decided to go on, an importation spree, not clothes, not electronics O! Or vehicles? it is GARLIC' that they are importing from China, into Nigeria - what is our problem- have they forgotten it's the same Dollar that is supposed to be used to buffer our economy that is being spent over their? Look at the jobs they are creating, in china- look at the packaging only, before you talk about the logistics support, export agents etc or is this part of the $65b, that's been taking, indirectly out of nigeria already? - south Africa would never allow such an insult- but we Nigerians, that can swallow dollars and pounds just to smuggle it out of nigeria- I hail!!! what is our problem self? For those of them going to import garlic from China, thinking you have entered the import business - may thunder fire you O! Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is dat soo undecided
Re: Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is dat soo undecided

Who cares any way

(1) (Reply)

See What Oby Ezwekesili Said About Chelsea That Got Everybody Laughing / CONCERNED USER: Letter To Nairaland, Its Owner, Members And Moderators / Donald Trump And Africans... (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.