Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Get Rid Of The Annoying Redirect Pages On My Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Rid Of The Annoying Redirect Pages On My Browser (578 Views)

How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO / How To Merge Pages On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of The Annoying Redirect Pages On My Browser by TamaraAbells: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
When adware programs or PUPs get installed to your browser, they will generate pop-up ads, display advertising banners or even changing your home page and default search engine. If your browser redirects to the wrong page when you type a URL into the address bar or perform a search via search engine, your computer is experiencing an infection due to spyware or other malicious software. These redirects are not only annoying, but can prevent you from completing home or school work, or even finding solutions to the issue itself. When facing this sort of challenges, programs like Windows Defender can be used to solve these challenges.

Things You'll Need

Windows Defender

Step 1

Launch Windows Defender on your computer. It installs automatically with newer versions of Windows but you can download it for free from Microsoft's site if your computer does not have it.

Step 2

Click the down arrow next to the "Scan" button and select "Full Scan" to scan your entire computer.

Step 3

Click "Remove," "Review" or "Ignore" when a pop-up appears for each infection found. You can click "Ignore" to deal with the entries at the end of the scan or "Remove" to delete infections as you go.

Step 4

Click the "Remove All" button when the entries are checked, after the scan finishes. To treat each entry separately, select the option to remove, quarantine or ignore from the drop down list next to the item and then click "Apply Actions."

Step 5

Close Windows Defender when finished.

For Alternative, Visit: http://africhow.com/tech/internet/how-to-get-rid-of-the-annoying-redirect-pages-on-my-browser

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Customized Author Box Widget On Blogger / 25-ridiculously-beautiful-places-youd-rather-be-having-adventures-in-right / I Need 10 Volunteers For This Long Lasting Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.