Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What To Do With Pizza Base - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do With Pizza Base (895 Views)

How Do I Make Pizza? / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza / Nigerian Pizza Be Like (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With Pizza Base by queenet246(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sister went and bought pizza base only in super mart. Can it be eaten alone. Please bakers in the house answer. Abi make we just throway am.
Re: What To Do With Pizza Base by delishpot: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Put stuff on it and bake na
Re: What To Do With Pizza Base by queenet246(f): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2015
delishpot:
Put stuff on it and bake na
My dear I don't have an oven. Jut wanted to confirm if the base can be eaten like that r I should discard it
Re: What To Do With Pizza Base by delishpot: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
queenet246:

My dear I don't have an oven. Jut wanted to confirm if the base can be eaten like that r I should discard it

Oh ok. It is not tasty eating it like that. The mende mende added on it gives it the flavor
Re: What To Do With Pizza Base by queenet246(f): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
delishpot:

Oh ok. It is not tasty eating it like that. The mende mende added on it gives it the flavor

So without these it's useless and should be discarded.
Re: What To Do With Pizza Base by delishpot: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
queenet246:

So without these it's useless and should be discarded.
Well, its not a taboo to eat it like that but you wont enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

US First Daughter Sasha Obama Serves Seafood In Summer Job / Is There A Real Difference Between Supper And Dinner / See All The Juicy Details About The Port-harcourt International Food Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.