Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) (1885 Views)

When He/she No Longer Drink Pure Sachet But Bottled Water Photo / One Word For This Source Of Water.... ( Photo ) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by Fynestboi: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
It was reported early this morning that a poor rat committed suicide as there have been severe scarcity of food, water and lack of power supply to keep warm in this chilly harmattan weather. The rat left a note which reads: When students were on session I could barely keep my existence but with the announcement of the forced Mid Semester break living conditions have become unbearably bitter. I do not wish to hang myself but this is my way of protest that students should resume ASAP. Be warned management, you may see more of this in the coming weeks. Yours in the Struggle- Comrade Ekulole .

Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by Fynestboi: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by Fynestboi: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
It's only in OAU that rat will resort to eating your toes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by temitope23(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Awoites
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by stlaibrowne(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Not funny
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by emaculate99: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
stlaibrowne:
Not funny
ur choice
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by NOBODYY: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2015
HaHaHaHaHa

angry angry angry angry
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Awoites won't stop being crazy!
Re: A Rat Committed Suicide In OAU Due To Scarcity Of Food and water (Photo) by Fynestboi: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo:when Ur Side Chick Text U That She Is 5months Pregnant / When Your Shadow Refuse To Photoshop / Sex Robot.. (igbo, Yoruba, Hausa And Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.