Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) (1194 Views)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by faroukfahima(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015

Leading Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family have taken delivery of an early Christmas present, a third child.

The child was birthed at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Center in Baltimore.

Mercy’s elated husband, Prince Odianosen took to social media to share the good news.

With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I’m right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all.

http://www.forumspotz.ng/mercy-johnson-give-births-to-her-third-child-in-usa-see-photos/

Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by faroukfahima(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by bennifield11(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
We don see purity for mercy chindren,na saint una go name this new baby celebrity?congrats to her though and may God bless the new baby celebrity with endorsements wey nairalanders never sign before.
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by Afrok(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Congratulations to her and the family.... guess we won't write an open letter to see her face like some ppl wey dey show us legs .

Congrats once again...
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Congratz Mercy J

Ok now,anty Mercy,since the first na Purity,so let pick another cute name for the new Angel grin

cleanliness, cleanness, immaculacy, immaculateness, pureness, stainlessness, unsulliedness, untaintedness, whiteness
wink
Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by Resilience: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations to her n hubby. I hope she slows down now
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by digoster(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Ha hubby na top striker ni
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by Princeparix(m): 3:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Tɦɛ Lօʀɖ ɨs ʏօʊʀ ʍʊsċʟɛ biko
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos) by MissEse: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations Mercy! God is indeed merciful and kind.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Foluke Daramola Salako Shares Lovely Family Photos / (PHOTOS): Tragic! 25yr Old Girl Who Just Returned From UK Killed By Danfo Driver / Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.