Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To (1241 Views)

Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Wakaa The Musical Has The Potential To Boost Cultural Diplomacy’ Says Bolanle / Which Of These Musical Instruments Do You Think Is Easier To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:51am On Dec 12, 2015
I do play the piano and the drumset,and to be sincere nobody taught me on how to play the drumset,I just listen to whatever is been played either on radio or in church and practice on it myself,but sometimes I'm just like a learner whenever I see some drummers playing as if they have ten hands,I started playing the drumset before learning on how to play the piano,but I love playing the piano most because of the rythym it gives,especially when I listen to gurus playing it.

Instrumentalists in the house,let's make our contributions,those that can play like five different musical instruments,which one do you find more interesting to play out of them all.
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Cymbal: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2015
The drumset does the magic...... ......... it's the heart of any song. .. Double twale to the drummers. # Rollin. .. Happy Sunday
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by ChynoBEATS: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Piano and bass guitar
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Hysmady(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Electric guitar anytime any day
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cymbal:
The drumset does the magic...... ......... it's the heart of any song. .. Double twale to the drummers. # Rollin. .. Happy Sunday
cool,drums and bass guitars has swags,can you play this kind of drumset

Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hysmady:
Electric guitar anytime any day
lead or bass? And which one of them is easier to learn?
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
Piano and bass guitar
cool...how many weeks or months did you used in learning the bass guitar,I also play the piano but I love the sound of bass guitar,it's a pity I can't play it
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Cymbal: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
cool,drums and bass guitars has swags,can you play this kind of drumset

This is way too much..... Just gonna stick with my four tums and that's it
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Hysmady(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
lead or bass? And which one of them is easier to learn?
bass guitar is way too easy to learn
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hysmady:
bass guitar is way too easy to learn
that's what I do hear,like how many weeks can it take one to learn it
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cymbal:

This is way too much..... Just gonna stick with my four tums and that's it
grin........if I should get to any church or concert and see that kind of drumset,I'll just ask them to pack all those cymbals and toms comot for my front
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Cymbal: 3:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
grin........if I should get to any church or concert and see that kind of drumset,I'll just ask them to pack all those cymbals and toms comot for my front

Abi oooooo
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by ChynoBEATS: 5:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
cool...how many weeks or months did you used in learning the bass guitar,I also play the piano but I love the sound of bass guitar,it's a pity I can't play it

I don't play bass either,tho I'd learn as soon as i buy mine

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I don't play bass either,tho I'd learn as soon as i buy mine

alright
Re: Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To by Hysmady(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
that's what I do hear,like how many weeks can it take one to learn it
Depends on how much u r willing to learn..My cousin learnt it for more than 6 months, so it varies

(1) (Reply)

Music: Barry Bars Ft Icediggz - Africa / Greatest Ft Mr Raw - Hustle. Mp3 / New Jam! {download Mp3} Dj Spinall - On A Low Ft Ycee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.