Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Need Article Re-writers Who Can Communicate With English. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need Article Re-writers Who Can Communicate With English. (336 Views)

How Does The Referee Communicate With Players In Football Matches / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Article Re-writers Who Can Communicate With English. by ynnod0524: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2015
I need an article re-writer who knows football and their teams. I will hire ONE article re-writer for now.

Job Description:

- You will rewrite 400-600 words articles. You will be provided with the topics and the article to rewrite.

- You will be working in your home

- You need to replace the pictures in the articles provided (easy work as google will provide this)

Requirements:

- Must know football and their teams. You will be writing about football(Soccer) so this is a must.

- You must have exp in rewriting articles. If you think you can do it without the exp then please do apply

For those interested contact me in my email: donny.dantes@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

sports transfer / That The Cannabis I Buy / 2day Na 2day.......i Most Win!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.