Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa (1152 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / How To Make Money From Moringa Proccessing And Packaging Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa by sellers4buyers(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders
Here is an investment opportunity in Moringa seed, we have constant buyers but we need funds to satisfy their demands. So we are in need of investors or trading companies who can at least invest N1,800,000.00 to gain minimum of N500,000 depending on market force.

Terms
You or your representative will come with your money, we price you pay, we stock, the buyers come to pick it up and pay instantly, then you get paid including your profit, nothing is hidden everything is black and white just as you have read above. Pls you or your representative have to be present and it takes maximum of 7 working days to complete.
For questions and more clarification you can call me on 08082714974 or 08137803408(whatsapp only) or through sellers4buyers@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa by dav8id(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
sellers4buyers:
Good day fellow nairalanders
Here is an investment opportunity in Moringa seed, we have constant buyers but we need funds to satisfy their demands. So we are in need of investors or trading companies who can at least invest N1,800,000.00 to gain minimum of N500,000 depending on market force.

Terms
You or your representative will come with your money, we price you pay, we stock, the buyers come to pick it up and pay instantly, then you get paid including your profit, nothing is hidden everything is black and white just as you have read above. Pls you or your representative have to be present and it takes maximum of 7 working days to complete.
For questions and more clarification you can call me on 08082714974 or 08137803408(whatsapp only) or through sellers4buyers@yahoo.com thanks.

Good idea, if i getyou right . You have a source for large quantity of moringa seed,

" you have a constant buyers who only do see and pay and also cash and carry" but you dont have enough resouce to buy and storage moringa for your buyers to come and cash and carry.

Good business. your location?
Re: Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa by sellers4buyers(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ekiti state
Re: Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa by sellers4buyers(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
I have gotten some one. thanks all
Re: Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa by myforexsolution: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2015
sellers4buyers:
I have gotten some one. thanks all
[size=13pt]Someone sent me about 1ltr of Moringa Oil from the US. Cold pressed.
The way my sis reacted over it, I found out it is quite expensive here.
I realised selling these 1ltr kegs of cold pressed moringa oil here in Nigeria for 28k per keg will earn a buyer
Who purchased from my source some good profit per keg.

I just am not sure I have the time and stomach for going into stuff like that. One actually cannot do everything
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Merry Go Round Playground Set Wanted / Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer / Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.