Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Need Yr Help Fellows - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Yr Help Fellows (686 Views)

Nid Xtian Fellows For Friendship! / March Fellows ~ Hop In, Please! / Abuja Fellows Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Yr Help Fellows by dmola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2009
hi guys i need yr help, mi girl friend and i have issues late, i notice she dating one of her course mate in sch, we talked abt it and she told me she goin to breakup with the guy but to mi suprise i checked her facebook sent mail this is wat i saw[b] I wish ve known u long b4 now even if it was jst lyk a friend becos been with u makes me feel safe and happy. If i loss u 2day i wont feel so bad becos of d smiles u put on my face[/b]
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by patwhizkid(f): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
What do yu want us to do? Help u delete her facebook inbox or what?
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by dmola(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
culd you help me figure out the meanin the mail
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by patwhizkid(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
Can u plz put urself 2geda, bring down ur brain, open ur oju kokoro & figure it out urself?
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by ElRazur: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
dmola:

hi guys i need yr help, mi girl friend  and i have  issues late,  i notice she dating one of her course mate in sch, we talked abt it and she told me she goin  to breakup with the guy but to mi suprise i checked her facebook sent mail this is wat i saw[b] I wish ve known u long b4 now even if it was jst lyk a friend becos been with u makes me feel safe and happy. If i loss u 2day i wont feel so bad becos of d smiles u put on my face[/b]

Translation:

Hi guys. I need your help. My girlfriend and I have issues lately. I noticed she is dating one of her course mate in school. We talked about it and she told me she's going to break up with the guy. But to my suprise when I checked her facebook sent email this is what I found:

"I wish I've known you longer than now. Even if it was just like a friend because been with you makes me feel safe and happy. If I lose you today I won't feel bad because of the smiles you put on my face"
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by ElRazur: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
Assuming that is what you are trying to say, you do not have any right checking up on her. Especially her inbox. Now that you have found this. . . . . . Please tell me how it makes you feel? How is it suppose to help? smiley

By the way, what exactly are you asking?
Re: I Need Yr Help Fellows by Secretz(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
dmola:

hi guys i need yr help, mi girl friend and i have issues late, i notice she dating one of her course mate in sch, we talked abt it and she told me she goin to breakup with the guy but to mi suprise i checked her facebook sent mail this is wat i saw[b] I wish ve known u long b4 now even if it was jst lyk a friend becos been with u makes me feel safe and happy. If i loss u 2day i wont feel so bad becos of d smiles u put on my face[/b]

dmola:

culd you help me figure out the meanin the mail

Seriously are you being serious? You 'noticed' she is dating someone from her school? This is more than just an issue. It means, she is cheating on you. The mail simply means, she is still cheating on you. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Need Friends And Chat Mates / Married But Want Some Adventure / I Needed Female Friend Or Sms Mate Within Lagos Island Ikoyi And V/i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.