Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? (821 Views)

Change Your Ways Or People Will Force The Change / EMMANUEL Adebayo:family Contributed To Madrid Spell Ending / You And I Might Have Contributed To Someone's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by skup008(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
I began to ask my self this question last night.
I started using nairaland in 2008, registered officially in 2011. I remember those days when I started using nairaland,I used to check or login occasionally "maybe twice a week". But now nairaland has really been part of me...I reloads nairaland over 20 times a day...I feels I've been missing something if by any reasons I am unable to check the site.
Though I stick with opera mini on my phone which doesn't usually make me appear online, but I love it cos it's faster than a cheater.

My love for nairaland keeps growing for many reasons i.e

News...it keeps me updated about what's happening not only around me but around the world.

Comments...I've got to learn a lot from comments while some comments would make you laugh your worries away.

Educative and informative topics.

Networking.

Meeting people.

Growth of my business... I no dey forget Mr. Seun in my prayers for this. My job has gained more acceleration through this blessed forum.

e.t.c e.t.c.

So I'm putting the question to other forumites. How often do you check nairaland?..and please tell us one way or the other, those things nairaland has contributed to your life.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
It has turn me into a Tribalist, Thanks to some section of Nigeria.
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by skup008(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
It has turn me into a Tribalist, Thanks to some section of Nigeria.

grin
you chooses to be
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by Sanmel(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
It has improved my communication skills, sense of humour and the way I view things..
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
I love dis forum..it has really influence my life in every aspect.

I can't just stay without nairalanding

seun welldone
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by missKiffy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
I got my first post Nysc job tru nairaland
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by Montaque(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
it made Internet interesting.
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by NaijaCuzin: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
skup008:
I began to ask my self this question last night.
I started using nairaland in 2008, registered officially in 2011. I remember those days when I started using nairaland,I used to check or login occasionally "maybe twice a week". But now nairaland has really been part of me...I reloads nairaland over 20 times a day...I feels I've been missing something if by any reasons I am unable to check the site.
Though I stick with opera mini on my phone which doesn't usually make me appear online, but I love it cos it's faster than a cheater.
My love for nairaland keeps growing for many reasons i.e
News...it keeps me updated about what's happening not only around me but around the world.
Comments...I've got to learn a lot from comments while some comments would make you laugh your worries away.
Educative and informative topics.
Networking.
Meeting people.
Growth of my business... I no dey forget Mr. Seun in my prayers for this. My job has gained more acceleration through this blessed forum.
e.t.c e.t.c.
So I'm putting the question to other forumites. How often do you check nairaland?..and please tell us one way or the other, those things nairaland has contributed to your life.
Thanks.
Bros...have they ever ban you before

...Anyways its still fun being here.
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by skup008(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
Bros...have they ever ban you before

...Anyways its still fun being here.

got banned once. na me trespass though.
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by skup008(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
missKiffy:
I got my first post Nysc job tru nairaland

Interesting
Re: How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yeah i found love on nairaland smiley

Just recently got married to my hubby who is a nairalander but we met here smiley

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / See Photos Of A Goat Born With Just Two Legs / Two Injured As Car Somersaults Along Bourdillon, Ikoyi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.