Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

There Is Revival In The Land..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Is Revival In The Land..... (751 Views)

NIGERIA - The Land Of Animals In Human Skin / Books And Dvds From Pastor Paul Rika And Other Holiness Revival Movement Pastors / Arise Nigerians... Lets Walk For Ajaokuta Steel Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Revival In The Land..... by samblessed: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Indeed God is good and faithful to his people. I came across the clips of proposed Faith theatre project(100,000 seat stadium like project) of the winners chapel, and i was like, wooow!!!
I noticed that whatever the man of God ever touches always flourishes, and this also is evident in all winners family worldwide.
Check out the pics and you would agree with me that God is indeed visiting his church with mega blessings of prosperity designed to humiliate the devil in this end time and magnify Jesus the king of glory.
I wish the winners family and the church of Christ more of God's blessings and anointing.
To God alone be the glory.

Re: There Is Revival In The Land..... by samblessed: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
more pics here.....
God strengthen his servant and the Winners family to build as he has received the vision.

Re: There Is Revival In The Land..... by samblessed: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
more...

Re: There Is Revival In The Land..... by paul288yahoo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sure bro
Re: There Is Revival In The Land..... by kemmary: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
It pays to serve God, going from glory to glory

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help I Am About To Kill Myself Because Of My Big Joystick / Glo Indulges Subscribers With Best-in-class Data Rates. / Photos: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.