Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla (967 Views)

Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin / 5 Things You Should Not Do When Cleaning You Smartphone Screen! Fonesvilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
There are just so many rumours about the samsung galaxy S7 that makes it hard to keep us. But something interesting about these rumours is that with each of them that comes by, it makes the Galaxy S7 a much anticipated, top notch device. Well, if you have been following the S-series, that should not come as a surprise to you. They are all top devices, Game-changers and a bold statement by Samsung. So we actually don’t expect less this time around, do we?

Well, back to the rumours. I have read a lot on the internet since October, and reported a few. But it just seem they won’t stop coming #sigh. So I’ll just make a list of these rumours and update it with time until the device is finally released! I hope you would like that….lets see.

The first one I’ll list is that the Galaxy S7 will come with a MicroSD card slot. You thinking why this is a rumour? You would not if you remember that its predecessor Galaxy S6 didn’t come with a storage extension. Reviews showed that many Samsung users weren’t happy with that. So now this is a good one for the Samsung faithfuls. You can expand your storage even up to 2T.

Qualcomm Snapdragon is coming back! From where? Remember the last flagship from the Galaxy S family’s that’s the S6 was powered by Samsung’s owned Exynos Processor? If you don’t know, now you know. Well its widely known, Snapdragon is better in terms of performance and supported features. So its actually a good thing to have it back!

Samsung Galaxy S7 will launch in January! Well this is the most unlikely of all the rumours and I’ll tell you why. When have Samsung ever released any of it flagship device in January? Not sure I can remember. It has always been February or March, never January. Remember when S6 was launched? A day before the MWC conference in Barcelona. And the event was in February 21. Will Samsung break that pattern now and release the device a month earlier? Your guess is as good as mine. Well until then, the rumour Mill will keep grinding out more!

Next is that the S7 will cost lesser than S6. Unbelievably unbelievable! Before you scream that, don’t forget competition. The Android smartphone market is crowded. There is stiff competition. You can’t stay on top for too long without always being on your A-game. Every other week newer smartphones are designed with amazing specifications and low pricing so much that there is always a cheaper alternative and trust me,except you are a staunch supporter of a particular brand name, you will always look for a cheaper alternative. Am sure Samsung knows this challenge too. How do they plan to cope? Cut down price of their flagship device? The rumour Mill suggests so. We can’t confirm now until………….

Next is with respect to the camera. With Samsung’s announcement of the new camera technology called Britecell that’s designed to make low-light cameras shoots with a boosted internal light, its more of a guess to suggest that Samsung will launch this new technology in its next big device. And which device is the next big on the line…..Galaxy S7.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is coming in four versions! Okay is this really a rumour or just an educative guess. Don’t forget that S6 came with about 3 versions too. Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ and there is a rumour of an S6 plus soon. So when the rumour came that S7 will come in S7, S7 Plus, S7 Edge and S7 Edge+, versions am sure its an easy guess.

Then the last am listing now is that S7 will sport a Type-c USB port. Educative guess again! Shouldn’t it? I mean it’s about time Samsung steps up in that department already! Other OEMs are already making their device port Type-c. It makes things easier for everyone. (Read what I mean here) . Google Nexus 6p, Gionee S-plus, , Lumia 950 already have it! So why not Samsung. That’s the next generation cable technology so its high time they embrace it!

Well like I said rumours will keep coming until the device is finally released and we can’t confirm them. As of now please take each of these with a pinch of salt as much as you want them to be true. But I trust Samsung will not disappoint us. #fingerscrossed.

Always visit www.fonesvilla.com for all Tech gist and phones reviews. If you have, lemme know what you think of it. Thanks!!

Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Your comments please....
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's looks like note 2
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice. Following your add-ups
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Emmagenius:
Nice. Following your add-ups

Thanks
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
I didn't bother to read, your write up looks too cluttered. Try formatting your post next time
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by dominique(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I didn't bother to read, your write up looks too cluttered. Try formatting your post next time

Lol are you serious? You've not seen clutteted article. One of the thing that impressed me with the write-up was how well he spaced it and how easy the article was to understand. Different strokes I guess
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by Acidosis(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
We're still saving for S6
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by MrBasketball: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Money will speak.
Re: Top 7 Rumours About Samsung Galaxy S7 You Don't Want To Miss....fonesvilla by tmanis(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
expect the following
s7;
s7 edge;
s7 plus;
s7 edge plus;
s7 active;
s7 mega;
s7 duos;
s7 limited edition;
and the first of its kind 's7 edge plus mega active note duos'!!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Buying This New Android Phone For Just $49.99(cheapest Android) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro / Need A Good Phone (snapdragon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.