Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. (2307 Views)

VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz / Photo: Caption this hilarious Sunday Service pic / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by abah009: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nairaladers, truth is bitter, they said. Infact, I prefer big Nyash and hips to Sunday service.Last year, I had kidney stone, they told me that i will be operated upon.I told my doctor not to worry, immediately i saw a big Nyash and hips i was healed.Say Amen somebody.There is God in big Nyash.Allelu! Allelu!!!!!!!
Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by outlandra(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by Jakumo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
abah009:
Nairaladers, truth is bitter, they said. Infact, I prefer big Nyash and hips to Sunday service.Last year, I had kidney stone, they told me that i will be operated upon.I told my doctor not to worry, immediately i saw a big Nyash and hips i was healed.Say Amen somebody.There is God in big Nyash.Allelu! Allelu!!!!!!!

Thank you Jeeeeesus. Continue to look Big Yansh 3 times a day for 3 weeks, and call my clinic later for progress reports.

Papa God don give you two eye already. If you no take am look Big Yansh, na you sabi.
Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by inlandtaipan: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
abah009:
your kidney stone has already turned to kidney asteroid, it will soon manifest.
Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
abah009:
Time to stop smoking oshogbo weed. Not good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by HopeAtHand: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Jakumo:

Thank you Jeeeeesus. Continue to look Big Yansh 3 times a day for 3 weeks, and call my clinic later for progress reports.

Papa God don give you two eye already. If you no take am look Big Yansh, na you sabi.

Nairaland Legendary Jakumo commented on this!!!!!

I cant believe this.. shocked shocked shocked

I now have one new thing to do with my eyes. grin grin
Re: I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. by jonahstickkz(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2015
ur lif is remainin one bar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Question / TGIF. Let's Laugh (funny Pictures) / I Need Just 20 People To Come And Faint With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.