Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral (3299 Views)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Emirates Air Hostess Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by exlinkleads(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
A passenger on a Zhengzhou-to-Haikou flight captured these photos of an air hostess feeding a paralyzed passenger. The photos posted online has since gone viral with many people hailing her kind gesture. After seeing 71-year-old Niu struggling to eat, air hostess Fan Xuesong went above and beyond her duty, to help him eat.

The retired medical professor from Henan Province was traveling with his wife to Haikou. Due to paralysis from cerebral infarction two years ago, Niu is dependent on a wheelchair entirely, so the aircrew had transferred him to the only remaining wider seat in the first row. And as his wife was separated and seated a few rows behind, she couldn’t help him.

“The moment I asked to feed him, he just burst into tears,” Fan told the Zhengzhou Evening News. Serving passengers was her responsibility, Fan said when Niu thanked her for her service.

Service business is a wonderful business when you have employees who are willing and have the heart to go miles just to make sure that customers are taken care of any day anytime. The same things goes to people in hospitality business but unfortunately, i can't say the same to those in medical sections. I don't need to make a fuse about it but if you have been to a hospital in Nigeria and you don't have finances, you would know what am talking about.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/photos-of-air-hostess-feeding-paralyzed.html#sthash.4haRMTDR.dpuf

cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by exlinkleads(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
if fact that lady is a celebrity

am telling u

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by bigeagleeye(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Passionate and genuine concern..that's why she is flying up high! Bravo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by jamex93(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its her duty
Na part of waiting she dey collect salary for b dat
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm sure she isn't a Christian

You don't need any belief in a higher deity to show kindness... Beautiful heart. Beautiful face kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by kodded(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eyekandi:

You don't need any belief in a higher deity to show kindness... Beautiful heart. Beautiful face kiss

undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3121061_27046102538364wetinudeytalkjpeg216c2dc0d07dc999b187b2240b64bc7bjpeg573628e917ecfc650298ab531aa39f2e_jpegb00970a3bd0127cb27f3b6473981620e

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Medunah: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
kodded:

undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3121061_27046102538364wetinudeytalkjpeg216c2dc0d07dc999b187b2240b64bc7bjpeg573628e917ecfc650298ab531aa39f2e_jpegb00970a3bd0127cb27f3b6473981620e
She actually trying to tell you that religion has got nofin to do with being kind or warm hearted.

U can be a Christian nd still av a wicked heart

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by obinnashady(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
jamex93:
Its her duty

its a lie,she did it cos she has a good heart.
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by drizslim(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
She's Got Such A Nice Heart

I would like to marry the Hostess if Y'all Don't Mind
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by poshestmina(f): 1:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Rip.We'll surely miss you
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by theshaderoom: 2:06am On Dec 13, 2015
jamex93:
Its her duty

ehen? Really? Ok. Next time you are on a flight tell a flight attendant to feed you then make this statement you made too.
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by IamOpemipo(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2015
I feed ma patient every now and then..
Pls when are they coming to take ma pics..

Story
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Eyekandi:

100% true
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by faith551(m): 2:33am On Dec 13, 2015
That's a wife material up there man, all this NL babes can do that only if the paralyzed man is anyway related to dangote
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Wetin this one wey dey above me dey talk

Naso person dey know wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Eyekandi:

U may be CORRECT.
BUT what she did is CHRIST - LIKE.
That's what is expected of those that LOVE CHRIST.

Rather we now have DON JAZZY Pastors and followers.
MOST Wealthy MEN who attend Sunday masses can't humble themselves and go for EVANGELISM.

They see it as a poor man's business.
That's why I still respect JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, though am not a member
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Badboiz(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2015
poshestmina:

Who die for this thread??
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Saheed9: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
So, these ppl apart from beauty are also very kind hearted
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2015
if i hear say naija air hostess fit do thiz
Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by mytime24(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
poshestmina:
not gud4U undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Hostess Feeding A Paralyzed Elderly Man On-board Flight Goes Viral by lovelyn7777: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Doris Simeon, Mide Martins At Ade Banks' Wedding / Ghen Ghen! Teebillz's First Wife 'speaks Up'...see Her Photos And Their Kids / Rapper The Game Put His Manhood On Display,says It Can Make Blac Chyna Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.