Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours (694 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Mavin Artist Di'ja Weds Secretly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours by vivalicious25(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
It was also rumored that Di’ja secretly tied the knot with her fiancé, Eric.Reacting to her speculated marriage the petite songstress decided to clear the air speaking through her manager, Rabbi who disclosed that the outfit and wedding ceremony was for her upcoming video and that the video is coming out soon.

cc;lalasticlacla,ishilove

see more at www.ashinzevivianblog.com

Re: Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours by vault(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
beta..... cos she is the only choice I have left after chidinma followed that flavour dude
Re: Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours by vivalicious25(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
lmao........u go wait tire
Re: Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours by vault(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
vivalicious25:
lmao........u go wait tire
lol.... if na to kidnap am self, I must see grin
Re: Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours by vivalicious25(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
hahah
vault:

lol.... if na to kidnap am self, I must see grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best New Rap Artiste In Africa. Maupheen / Nobody Is Interested In 50cent Mansion? / Uche Ogbodo Blast Fans Who Complained About Her Makeup [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.