Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Need Help On Bet365 Verification - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Help On Bet365 Verification (1666 Views)

Help On Bet365 / Bet365 Tips For Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Bet365 Verification by tugrow(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello all
My Napa bill was rejected in bet365 via address verification,
The said I should send my bank statement,
My bank said, my bank statement will not come with my address.
Please can anyone help me on this
Which other documents can they accept
Or anyone has the same issue before
How do you sovle it

Thanks
Re: I Need Help On Bet365 Verification by tugrow(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Please help
Re: I Need Help On Bet365 Verification by eezor: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Then thats the most useless bank op. Y wud ur bank statement not come wit ur address? I verified my bet365 account with my bank statement from gtbank. All bank statement must certainly come with ur full name, bank account/VBN and address, with history of ur previous transaction. Go get it, maybe the person u spoke with is naive. Most of these bank reps does not even know the working of the banks they work for.
Re: I Need Help On Bet365 Verification by tugrow(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
eezor:
Then thats the most useless bank op. Y wud ur bank statement not come wit ur address? I verified my bet365 account with my bank statement from gtbank. All bank statement must certainly come with ur full name, bank account/VBN and address, with history of ur previous transaction. Go get it, maybe the person u spoke with is naive. Most of these bank reps does not even know the working of the banks they work for.
thanks for the response,
Please I want to know ,will it come with the bank address, cost I want to talk to them like a pro

(1) (Reply)

Petition Calling For Barcelona Vs PSG To Be Replayed Reaches 200,000 Signatures / Mixed Martial Art 215 Shevchanko Vs Nunes Clash / John Terry And Willian Exchanging Heartfelt Messages In Latest Bromance Mails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.