Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee (837 Views)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee by azubaby(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good evening dr n mothers in the house.
I have hin having this problem with my four years old daughter. she is always touching her pee pee n enjoy it so much that she will be shaking her waist. I talked to her n she promised me she would not do it again but she has repeated it again n again

am freaked out because I don't know who taught her- I asked her she said nobody.
I tried Google but they said it's normal for children

I called n told my mum she said I should press her peepee with hot water n apply rob....

Pls has anyone gone through this situation. ...I need advice pls......Thanks
Re: My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee by Ginaz(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Leave that child alone, children that age are curious with their organs and tend to put hands there whenever they can. Its just a process of growing up phychologically, nothing wrong with the child. To her she's just playing, leave her and quit worrying. She's just four for goodnessake, if you are so worried at least take her to the hospital and let the doctor run a check on her to make sure its not other things disturbing her genitals.

Visit a doctor that's the only way you can help instead of seeking for opinions and receive nonsense in return then you will go and do worse to that child.
Re: My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee by Erukumakanaki: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
No biggie, she'll eventually stop it. . . just do well to tell her to remove her hands from her genitals if u catch her doing so
Re: My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee by alterswerve(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Remove her genitals and keep them in a safe place so that she'll have nothing to touch. Give them back to her a day before her wedding.

Any advice apart from this is a no no
Re: My 4 Years Old Daughter Is Always Touching Her Pee Pee by nwaanambra1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Fit While Pregnant / Lassa Fever Was First Described In Lassa Town Of Borno State, Nigeria / Sperm Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.