Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) (605 Views)

30 Simple Characters Of Mature Christians / 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pls I need advice on what's bothering me now. Am a christian born into a christian family. I really love God and my pride is obey his commandments and do make him happy, I've been doing this for quite sumtime now since I got born again. In 2012. I've been strong in the lord and doing eploits for him even till now, but my fears are coming back to me which is (sin) am a very gentle, nice, very caring guy. Its just in me I can't do otherwise (please am not trying to puff myself up) and these qualities have made many people love me (boys and girls) my problem is in the ( feminine). God knows I've been trying my best to avoid sexual immorality at all cost but the pressure is much on me. In my church I don't come close to girls because I know with just a smile and a bit of care would start sending another crazy signal into sumones head and so I try my possible best not to give that space, since many people look up to me, but then the pressure has spread beyond that all I need is real Gods intervention and deliverance, in the bus I see signals, in my working place God, the pressure is much, its now even making me uncomfortable, I never told anyone that I wanted any relationship but I see danger, eg sum lady that do buy goods from my uncles shop suddenly starts fronting me telling me all sorts of words that am her husband and that am gonna marry her, thought it was a joking matter but its now getting serious, I haven't even told this girl that I liked her not to talk of any commitment, now another friend of mine on net while counselling her on things to do tells me that she is praying for God to give me to her as a husband. God and am 25yrs and am still planning myself, so as to make life comfortable in the time I need to get married, but I tell u that am growing stronger day by day and I need Gods intervention and I need advice from u nairalanders, I wanted to quit internet services to suppress the one disturbing me online but I realised I also need the internet to enhance my business coz most of my customers do send their samples online for me to send it to them. What do I do (mature minds only) thanks
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by Kingsasian(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
All you need at this point in time is to keep praying to God about it and also try to avoid any sexual or erotic conversations with your female friends. What you are facing is the normal sexual urge that others are passing through daily but with God's help you will overcome this temptation. I would also advise that you get married quickly if the pressure is becoming unbearable so as not to fall into sin.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by elveco: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Rom. 7:17-24. 1Jn 2:15-16. Rom 12:2. I want you to know that one major weapon the enemy is using against the children of God in this era is LUST, projected by marine forces. So you need to deliberatly discipline your flesh by giving yourself to fasting, that will help bring the flesh under subjection and help you walk in the spirit (Gal 5:16-17).

See this as a challenge you must overcome, an enemy of tour destiny. Mind you, nytime you fall for it, something is taken away from you and you will be open for attacks.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Also give more attention to the word of God

Stay blessed
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 13, 2015
All u need is more of Him.Then get yourself a wife
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by ByfireByfire: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Matt.5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Its not difficult to block the lady(s) on Facebook or whatsapp and even stop taking her/their calls.

Would you rather risk falling into sin along with its damnable consequences. There's no excuse if you allow this to happen.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice On These(mature Minds Strictly) by Hiswordxray(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Focus on Christ, get consumed in him. You are noticing all those ladies because you are tune to there signal. If your mind is posses by Christ and if you become obsess with him you would not notice those ladies. Trust me I'm speaking from experience. I'm almost your age and I haven't committed adultery, not even once, despite the fact that I'm very handsome and ladies are usually attracted to me. Many have done all they can to seduce me but I don't usually notice.

When you become obsess with Christ you won't be easily lured into sexual sin.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did The Name Of Jesus Help You? / The Love Was Too Great That I'm So Happy! / Parable Of The Talents: Did Jesus Christ Support Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.