Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Vacancy @ Literamed Publication - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy @ Literamed Publication (7235 Views)

Test/interview Wit Literamed Publication Ltd / Direct Sales Officers Vacancy, Literamed Publications / Got A Job Offer At Literamed Publicatns...advise Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Johnope: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2009
LITRAMED PUBLICATION (Lantern Books) want to recruit people on the following .

1. Graphic Artist ( HND/BSC in Art/Design)
2. Statistician (HND/Bsc in Statistics with vast knowledge of Excel and microsoft office suite)
3. Sales Rep -
4. Me-dipharm ( B.s.c - Biochemistry)
5. Database Administrator ( B.s.c/HND in computer science /Engineering with 3 years of Experience on the Job)
6. IT Officer ( BSC/HND in computer science/Engineering with cognate Experience
7. Electrical Engineer.

Please send your comprehensive C.V to this Email Address ( career@literamed.com)
  You will be called on your mobile phone for an interview test.
  Hurry now.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Caspery: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ john ope,

A friend of mine was just called to write a test at Literamed publication. Please do you have any idea what she should expect, what is the nature of their test, what is their salary structure like?
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Ishilove: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Caspery: @ john ope,

A friend of mine was just called to write a test at Literamed publication. Please do you have any idea what she should expect, what is the nature of their test, what is their salary structure like?
So how did it go? I know someone who is going to write a test there on Monday.
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by babaireti(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Well! their MD Otunba is the problem there,the man is too difficult to work with,he hire and fires at will.About Salary,well! it falls within the average book industry scale,which generally,is on the low side ,because in Nigeria here ,people hardly read let alone,buying Books.
So the choice is urs.
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
baba ireti: Well! their MD Otunba is the problem there,the man is too difficult to work with,he hire and fires at will.About Salary,well! it falls within the average book industry scale,which generally,is on the low side ,because in Nigeria here ,people hardly read let alone,buying Books.
So the choice is urs.
he hires and fires at will? No wonder they always seem to be recruiting every three months! When you say on the low side, what range do you mean?
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by babaireti(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ishilove:
he hires and fires at will? No wonder they always seem to be recruiting every three months! When you say on the low side, what range do you mean?

Well btw 30-50k for Graduates
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
baba ireti:
Well btw 30-50k for Graduates
Wow. I will tell the fellow going there on Monday to prepare his mind.

So they can't go higher than 50?
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Joniboi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Ishlove, Literamed publications is not a very sincere comapny to work with, I traveled all the way from the north to attend their apptitude test and interview in lagos. I was told that the salary is about a 100k, when I was offered the job I was told that the salary is 40k, I got so angry and rejected the job offer not because of the disparity in the salary but because of their insincerity. Otunba is a very difficult man to work with, he has not even paid his workers this year. The choice is yours thou.
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Joniboi: @Ishlove, Literamed publications is not a very sincere comapny to work with, I traveled all the way from the north to attend their apptitude test and interview in lagos. I was told that the salary is about a 100k, when I was offered the job I was told that the salary is 40k, I got so angry and rejected the job offer not because of the disparity in the salary but because of their insincerity. Otunba is a very difficult man to work with, he has not even paid his workers this year. The choice is yours thou.
Wow wow wow!!! The irony is that Literamed is listed in the list of top five publishing houses in the country.

Thankfully I am not the one going for the interview, but I will let the fellow know what's up. Thanks for the info.
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Prugee: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
2 tell U̶̲̥̅̊ d truth fellas dat company i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ nt a sincere one. 4rm d Otunba down 2 d least person.the otunba has d most cruel xter uses nd dumps pple,salaries re nt regular, he deducts query nd fires pple at d slightest provocation.well wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ expect 4rm a one man company.pple re oppressed.well d choice i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ urs.they camoflag 2b d best publishers bt apparently people dnt patronise dem at all S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its diff selling dere product.nd dey re highly sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Ishilove: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2013
This is very shocking

1 Like

Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by programmerfelix: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
pls who knows about rasmed publications is very urgent pls
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Yunisa001(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
programmerfelix:
do they call u for an account interview?
Re: Vacancy @ Literamed Publication by Yunisa001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
programmerfelix:
do they call u for an interview?

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Invite / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Zenrise Integrated Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.