Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Before Going To America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before Going To America (1104 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Going To America by pyx: 2:07am On Dec 13, 2015
In my own opinion,if you are planning to relocate to America irrespective of your certificate go to learn atleast a trade like Mechanical engineering either petrol or diesel, house maintenance or carpentry, barbing and hairdressing, fashion designing etc. All these will help to generate money quickly even your tax remittance will be reduced compared to carrying your Certificate to serve tea in MacDonald or cleaning gutters .
Also note America is not the last option, if you are averagely okay continue God will blessed your hustle because when you go around the city of America you will see a lot of frustrated and depressed people whose condition are worse than Nigerians.
My own submission from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Before Going To America by orble: 2:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Oga No vex... Abeg wettn your eye see for America!
Re: Before Going To America by Cholls(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2015
My brother tell us more.
Re: Before Going To America by tpiar: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2015
unfortunate state of affairs.
Re: Before Going To America by pyx: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm good here on vacation and will be returning to Nigeria before Christmas to resume in my office but alas! Many Nigerians live in poverty here as a result of survival to acquire citizenship status, some engage in criminal acts which might take them to jail, some could not pay house rent of about $850 monthly etc all because no reasonable job.

3 Likes

Re: Before Going To America by Atigba: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
So this is the reason why u typed that rubbish up there

Issssss
Re: Before Going To America by tpiar: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
I opened a thread about travelling, wish I could find it.

I want to add some things there.

Seriously though, get ready to be stalked, and by stalked I mean followed minutely in every detail of your life, to your knowledge, in broad daylight, don't say i didnt tell you.
Re: Before Going To America by pyx: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Atigba:
So this is the reason why u typed that rubbish up there

Issssss
how can you refers to someone opinion as rubbish guess you must have lost your sanity.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerians Do When They Are ABROAD / Please How Can I Bring My American Fiancé To Nigeria / Man Crushed To Death By A Truck In Lokoja(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.