Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell (700 Views)

Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung / Duncan Mighty's Car As A Youth Ambassador / Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell by abagram(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Singer and Mavin Records act, Korede Bello, has promised to do his best as Police Youth Ambassador. Making his acceptance speech during his inauguration ceremony, Bello, who was recently appointed Police Youth ambassador promised to work with the police to ensure that youths do not engage in crimes: “I promise to do my best, we the youths of this country will not disappoint you,” the God Win singer said.
Commenting, the Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase said that youths were critical to the fight against crime in the country.
Represented by Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Danazumi Doma, Director, Finance and Administration, Arase said: “Korede Bello, you are the positive representation of Nigerian youths and on this occasion, the Nigeria Police celebrates you.
“We believe Korede Bello’s exemplary behaviour and tenacity of purpose, like that of the Nigeria Police, will be the needed influence to change the wrong or misconceived habits of some of our youths.
“It is, therefore, my firm conviction that in fighting crimes in our system, the youths are critical elements that must be incorporated.
“The process of bringing the youths into our fold as crime-fighting channels is very critical to the policing of this country.’’
According to him, Nigerian youths need to play a more important and significant role in improving the country’s security framework.
Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/ill-do-my-best-as-police-youth.html

Re: I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell by olayinka807: 4:38am On Dec 13, 2015
you av to....
Re: I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell by RealAdewole(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2015
just dont start collecting bribe......

the. speech looks like that of a former/current Royal Ambassador

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Justin Bierber Beautiful Pictures / Trey Songz & Davido Perform Together On Stage At Rhythm Unplugged(photos) / Celine Dion’s Brother Daniel Passes Away Just Two Days After Husband Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.