Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? (2554 Views)

NYSC 17B No Active Registration Going On, See Screen Shot From NYSC Portal / Batch 2016 Now 2 Streams.. / Nysc Batch 2016: Age Restriction Problem? This Is What To Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2015
So, anyone with an idea on the time the portal is going to be opened for registration? I need to prepare myself.

Also, you can add other info you may have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by kaysy(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
What kind of preparation are u talking about, just make sure ur name is shortlisted in ur school then prepare your N4,000. It should be opened somewhere around Feb 2016
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by greatfoly(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2015
kaysy:
What kind of preparation are u talking about, just make sure ur name is shortlisted in ur school then prepare your N4,000. It should be opened somewhere around Feb 2016
how come registration will start February, when will camp now open?
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by kaysy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
greatfoly:

how come registration will start February, when will camp now open?
I have not claimed Registration will commence by Feb, just a forecast from previous experience.
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2015
kaysy:

I have not claimed Registration will commence by Feb, just a forecast from previous experience.

i heard those who went last month, started doing their online registration in August.
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
kaysy:

person no go buy white tennis canvas etc again?

And 4000 naira? For what again? All i heard from the last people's set is that you just have to go to the cyber cafe and do it there. Most cybercafes charge 1000 naira.
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by kaysy(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

person no go buy white tennis canvas etc again?

And 4000 naira? For what again? All i heard from the last people's set is that you just have to go to the cyber cafe and do it there. Most cybercafes charge 1000 naira.
N3,000 (For printing of Online Green Card & Callup Letter) N1,000 ( For Online Registration) Total = N4,000
The N3,000 payment is directly optional but indirectly compulsory, if u choose not to pay it at the point of registration, you will be forced to pay it when u get to camp. I know the NYSC system too well enough to tell you what to expect, besides am a Batch B15 Corps member with state code OG/15B/0242.

craziebone:

i heard those who went last month, started doing their online registration in August.
Please stop hearing rubbish, Batch B15 Registration started on Sep 8 and Closed on Oct 09, 2015.

1 Like

Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
kaysy:

N3,000 (For printing of Online Green Card & Callup Letter) N1,000 ( For Online Registration) Total = N4,000
The N3,000 payment is directly optional but indirectly compulsory, if u choose not to pay it at the point of registration, you will be forced to pay it when u get to camp. I know the NYSC system too well enough to tell you what to expect, besides am a Batch B15 Corps member with state code OG/15B/0242.

Please stop hearing rubbish, Batch B15 Registration started on Sep 8 and Closed on Oct 09, 2015.

well, sep 8 is a little bit beyond august and i guess the person made a rough estimate which is not too far from the truth. This means he is a good scientist, in my opinion.

With what you have said, it means any moment from now, our online registration will be open. I want to serve in my state of choice.
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by kaysy(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

well, sep 8 is a little bit beyond august and i guess the person made a rough estimate which is not too far from the truth. This means he is a good scientist, in my opinion.

With what you have said, it means any moment from now, our online registration will be open. I want to serve in my state of choice.
From my own forecast, i think it may commence by Feb, 2015.
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by aiteey: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
What do we need 2 go 2 d camp with?
Re: When Will First Batch 2016 Online Registration Going To Start? by Omoadugbo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Become an Heritage Bank Agency Banking Agent in Nigeria

SET-UP a Bank POINT in your Community,Town or Village Anywhere in Nigeria.

Make Good INCOME for Serving all BANKS Customer in Nigeria,
Make up to N100,000.00 Per Month Running Bank Agent Business.

You Can Also EMPOWER somebody in your TOWN,COMMUNITY or VILLAGE to Help your Community in having a Bank Point for Better Commercial Development.

Project Set-UP Fee :N25,000.00
N5,000.00 Activation Fee
N20,000.00 Minimum Business Capital for the agent.

The Bank will Set Up the Agent with
1.ANDROID PHONE
2.Mobile POS
3.BRANDING Materials
4.Transaction Register
5.Transaction Receipt
6. Flyers

Service Type
1.Open Heritage Bank Account
2.Deposit to Heritage Bank Account from anywhere in Nigeria
3.Deposit to All Bank Account in Nigeria
4.Withdraw Cash from Heritage Bank Account in Nigeria
5.Withdraw Cash from Any Bank Account in Nigeria.

To Join SEND an email to nairami.serve@gmail.com with your FULLNAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER.

or CALL 0816 85 68 315

(1) (Reply)

Kwara A'16 Pcms... Let's Harmonise / A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) / Nysc Corpers In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.