Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Breaking: Efcc Quizzes Goodluck Jonathan! (sizzling Details Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: Efcc Quizzes Goodluck Jonathan! (sizzling Details Inside) (555 Views)

Try Fun Quizzes & Trivia On Naijavideonet.com / Breaking: EFCC Freezes Acct Of Dino Melaye / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Efcc Quizzes Goodluck Jonathan! (sizzling Details Inside) by farem: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2015
I got this from somewhere..
EFCC: Sir, did u give this order? GEJ: No. EFCC: Is this your signature? GEJ: I don't sign, I thumbprint. EFCC: But we always see u with NASS people when you're signing budget? GEJ: Budget? What you're showing me here, is this budget? EFCC: Do you know Dasuki? GEJ: Know as in how? EFCC: Did you appoint him? GEJ: IBB did. EFCC: But you were the President? GEJ: So what OBJ appointed me too. EFCC: What? You were elected sir? GEJ: By who? Can you swear with your mother's grave that you voted for me? EFCC: Okay sir. Do you know Okonjo Iweala. GEJ: World Bank appointed her. EFCC: But she wrote you concerning Dasuki's request on Abacha loot. GEJ: World Bank wrote IBB on Abacha, how that one take concern me EFCC: Sir, do you know that $2.1b was squandered in this saga?? GEJ: $2.1 Where dem see am? EFCC: HA! Sir, you have been indicted. GEJ: For wetin now? I didn't give anyone money and nobody gave me money. EFCC: Dokpesi said you gave him a publicity contract of N2.2b? GEJ: Dokpesi na IBB boy and na hin and Odili dey do business. If Dasuki say hin give Dokpesi money.. e fit possible. ..na IBB dey pay IBB. EFCC: So what is your own responsibility as the President? GEJ: Thank you, now you're talking. My main job is to issue condolence messages to victims of terror, no one can fault me on that. I Also stopped ebola, if not, you will not be here asking me silly questions. EFCC: Thank you sir, we will still call you later. Do you care for coffee or tea? GEJ: You guys don't know me at all. Me tea?? Coffee A beg give me ogogoro! EFCC: Why ogogoro GEJ: You know see as journalists full your gate outside??. Na me dem wan see.....by the time I shack something, I will even deny that I come here right in front of your gate!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Happen To You / How To Fix Your Tv By Crazy Roommate / Who's Death Would Be More Terrible???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.