Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price (1806 Views)

Honda Civic 2003. Tokunbo. Automatic **SOLD** / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Honda Civic 2003 Silver For Sale (abuja) 590K / sold! Honda Civic 2003 (auto) 480k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Hello my people
Please my friend just came back from Singapore and brought to me a Toyota car that I wanted to buy but I have a little money with which he told me to pay him advance before he clear the goods.. so now im selling my car cheaper than what people priced me last 1 month just to get the money
This car is only one year in nigeria going to renew it's peppers on 15 of this month that makes it one year.
The car is in high good condition, AC work like ice water, Engine never opened just changing of oil, body is with original as it came never repainted .. gear is automatic
The only issues it has is that been that it has never been repainted it has scratches in the body coz of contener..
Please interested should come and check the car at mushin.. before you come call me on 08152913163 to let me be around coz is not car that is packed one place
500k negotiable..... urgency

1 Share

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by eleko1: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2015
I'm suspicious of dis ur tales.Why is ur reg num not clear undecided? Take it to Ladipo market/Matori axis for sale.Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2015
eleko1:
I'm suspicious of dis ur tales.Why is ur reg num not clear undecided? Take it to Ladipo market/Matori axis for sale.Wish u well
Are u buying number or car?
Best known to me why so if u have money come for inspection then u will know if it's genuine or not... if u dnt have money please nairaland is still a public forum
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by vexing(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2015
350k serious buyer
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by eleko1: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Post ur location address.And yes,the Reg number is important to me.Since the car is Urs/u are the owner,what are u afraid of?Whether I have the money isn't ur business,u aren't the one buyin but seller.
Bukingg2:

Are u buying number or car?
Best known to me why so if u have money come for inspection then u will know if it's genuine or not... if u dnt have money please nairaland is still a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2015
vexing:
350k serious buyer
Some has priced me this car for 500k even here too last month but I dnt because I m using it to do my business and not ready to go without car by then because I wasn't sure of my friend promised to buy me new car but now he has brought the car so come upand I will
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
eleko1:
Post ur location address.And yes,the Reg number is important to me.Since the car is Urs/u are the owner,what are u afraid of?Whether I have the money isn't ur business,u aren't the one buyin but seller.
Ur buy the car and im not gonna give u my number so when u call for the car then u come and inspect the car if u like it u check all the paper then we proceed
Car number now is been registered by your data so if you buy u gonna do your own number not mine.. coz I won't knw what u will be doing with the car after the payments
Call the number of my phone if u need to buy, if u think otherwise the call the authority...

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by kollydeb(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2015
390k....pick up on tomorrow.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by ojoboycity: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
350k serious buyer
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bros 300k. I hv d cash at hand.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by belamour(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
250k Cash down..

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by desh(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2015
330k, let me com n inspect
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
The car has been sold @ 440k thanks to all who called and those who comments I love u nigerian my maximum respect to nairaland own Seun God will be the source of joy in the morning and night ... I bought my 1st car on nairaland and sold car also on nairaland in fasters way. Here we have a great platform in nigeria if we can appreciate what we have we nigeria are the best.. honesty remain the best medicine to business and success remain bless all... by the way my senior brother want to travel out and need quick moni for his ticket and he is selling his Toyota Avelon that he bought 4 month ago direct tokubo at 900k now is selling it at 650k coz of the agency and the car is with me now..if u are interested please call the same number

2 Likes

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Divinehenrich(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls can you post the pictures of the Toyota Avalon here.
Bukingg2:
The car has been sold @ 440k thanks to all who called and those who comments I love u nigerian my maximum respect to nairaland own Seun God will be the source of joy in the morning and night ... I bought my 1st car on nairaland and sold car also on nairaland in fasters way. Here we have a great platform in nigeria if we can appreciate what we have we nigeria are the best.. honesty remain the best medicine to business and success remain bless all... by the way my senior brother want to travel out and need quick moni for his ticket and he is selling his Toyota Avelon that he bought 4 month ago direct tokubo at 900k now is selling it at 650k coz of the agency and the car is with me now..if u are interested please call the same number
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Pls can you post the pictures of the Toyota Avalon here.

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Divinehenrich(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Bukingg2 post=41056750][/quote]the engine and interior pics
Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Divinehenrich:
the engine and interior pics

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
New px

Re: Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price by Bukingg2: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Inti

(1) (Reply)

Registered Highlander Limited 2008/09. / Iveco Truck.. 20 Tonnes Capacity.. Lagos. / Audi A6 2000 model For Sale (500k)!!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.