Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime (2772 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by Graciia: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2015
The ex - bankrupt rapper showed off the contents of his bridge as he advertised his vodka brand. More photos after the cut...

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/12/heck-out-insane-contents-of-50-cents.html
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by Tundeiab(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Make I help you put the pix.

Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by lordpherow98(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
Cool mulla Cool mulla Cool mulla
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by lordpherow98(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Cool mulla
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by theshaderoom: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm I see ketchup, butter, cheese, ham, or turkey, juice, don't know wht the BnG is tho
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by icebebe(f): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Hmmm I see ketchup, butter, cheese, ham, or turkey, juice, don't know wht the BnG is tho
u did not see d frozen cash abi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by faith551(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cash in a refrigerator with eatables in it, not a healthy act
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is it the 50 cent who filed bankruptcy instead of paying Rick Ross baby mama?
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
icebebe:
u did not see d frozen cash abi tongue tongue tongue

I covr my eyes against tht temptation.

Hmm, couldve sworn I was followin u b4
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by UIA04(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Black men are the same every where flagrant and unnecessary display of wealth ever since he filled for bankruptcy he has been doing this
The only way i see billgate display his wealth is in fighting malaria and hiv and living a lowkey life seems markzuckerberg is following in his steps
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by UIA04(f): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Black men are the same every where flagrant and unnecessary display of wealth ever since he filled for bankruptcy he has been doing this
The only way i see billgate display his wealth is in fighting malaria and hiv and living a lowkey life seems markzuckerberg is following in his steps

Akon has been going round africa partnering with organizations to bring solar powered systems to rural areas
Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by BamiFun: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
This Guy is a comedian.... And him talk say e dey Bankrupt....

This Season is getting Weird and Interesting at the same time...
Arsenal are on top of the log
http://www.viewingcity.com/aston-villa-vs-arsenal-0-2-2015-all-goals/

Re: Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime by Cately(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Soon money will be used as food and tissue paper

(1) (Reply)

Actor Nosa Rex And Wife Are Expecting Their First Child (photos) / Simi And A Pretty Nairalander / Kano State Governor's Son Acquires New Customized Ferrari worth over $250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.