Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Small Test - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Small Test (3126 Views)

When You Beat A Small Boy And He Was Like "I Will Call My Brothers For You" / I Ask A Small To Cal My Husband / So You Want A Small Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2006
An older couple had a son, who was still living with them. The parents were a little worried, as the son was still unable to decide about his future career, so they decided to do a small test.

They took a 1000 NAIRA  BILL, a BIBLE, and a bottle of whiskey, and put them on the front hall table, then they hid, pretending they were not at home.

The father's plan was: "If our son takes the money, he will be a businessman, if he takes the bible, he will be a priest, but if he takes the bottle of whiskey, I'm afraid our son will be a drunkard."

So the parents hid in the nearby closet and waited nervously. Peeping through the keyhole they saw their son arrive. The son saw the note they had left.

Then, he took the 1OOO NAIRA bill, looked at it against the light, and slid it in his pocket.

After that, he took the bible, flicked through it, and took it.

Finally he grabbed the bottle, opened it, and took an appreciative whiff to be assured of the quality , then he left for his room, carrying all three items.

The father slapped his forehead, and said: "Darn, it's even worse than I could ever have imagined, " "Our son is going to be a politician!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2006
And the Lord spoke to Noah and said "In six months I'm going to make it rain until the whole earth is covered with water and all the evil people are destroyed.

But I want to save a few good people, and two of every kind of living thing on the planet. I am commanding you to build an Ark." And in a flash of lightning, He delivered the specifications for an Ark, "Okay," said Noah, trembling with fear and fumbling with the blueprints.

"Six months and it starts to rain," thundered the Lord. "You'd better have the Ark completed, or learn to swim for a very long time." Six months passed, the skies clouded up and rain began to fall. The Lord saw that Noah was sitting in his front yard, weeping. And there was no Ark. "Noah!" shouted the Lord, "where is the Ark?"

"Lord, please forgive me!" begged Noah. "I did my best. But there were big problems. First, I had to get a building permit for the Ark construction project, and your plans didn't meet code. I had to hire an engineer to redraw the plans. Then I got into a big fight over whether or not the Ark needed a fire EXTINGUISHER system."

"Then my neighbor objected, claiming I was violating zoning by building the Ark in my front yard, I had to get a variance from the city planning commission. Then I had problems getting enough wood for the Ark, because there was a ban on cutting trees to save the spotted owl. I had to convince the NIGERIAN Fish and Wildlife COMMISION that I needed the wood to save the owls. But they wouldn't let me catch any owls. So, no owls."

"The carpenters formed a union and went out on strike. I had to negotiate a settlement with the National Labor CONGRESS before anyone would pick up a saw or hammer. Now we have sixteen carpenters going on the boat, and still no owls. Then I started gathering up animals, and got sued by an animal rights group. They objected to me taking only two of each kind. Just when I got the suit dismissed, EPA notified me that I couldn't complete the Ark without filing an environmental impact statement on your proposed flood."

"They didn't take kindly to the idea that they had no jurisdiction over the conduct of a Supreme Being. Then the Army Corps of Engineers wanted a map of the proposed new flood plain. So I sent them a globe. Right now, I'm still trying to resolve a complaint from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission over how many NIGERIANS I'm supposed to hire."

"The TAX PEOPLE has seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to avoid paying taxes by leaving the country. And I just got a notice from the state about owing them some kind of use tax. I really don't think I can finish the Ark for at least another five years," Noah wailed.

The sky began to clear. The sun began to shine. A rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up and smiled, "You mean you're not going to destroy the earth?" Noah asked hopefully.

"No," said the Lord sadly. "The government already has!
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2006
A guy sticks his head in the barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves. A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves. A week later, the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop an says, "About an hour and half." The guy leaves. The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes." In a little while, Bill comes back into the shop laughing hysterically. The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left here?" Bill looked up and said, "To your house."
Re: A Small Test by popsonj(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hey bro! keep this up, you've always kept this place lively wid good jokes.
Re: A Small Test by biyibabe(f): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2006
yea,u are just too gud, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Anybody whose spirit is down only has to read ur jokes and those spirits will soar higher than expected,

U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink wink wink wink
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2006
thanks guys.
i like you guys who value happiness. just keep looking out for them especially in the best of jokes pages.they are coming in quantity there.
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2006
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when an attractive YORUBA neighbor came out of her house and went straight to her mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut, and stormed back in her house. A little later, she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, opened it and slammed it shut again. Angered, she again stormed back in her house.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out yet again. She marched to the mailbox, opened it, and then slammed it shut harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions, the man asked, "Is something wrong?" "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying "You've Got Mail.
Re: A Small Test by sirmeul(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
That was wonderful men i think that will be a very nice method in checking one's destiny
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2006
Girl: "Forgive me father for I have sinned."
Priest: "What have you done my child?"
Girl: "I called a man a son of a bitch."
Priest: "Why did you call him a son of a bitch?"
Girl: "Because he touched my hand."
Priest: "Like this?" (as he touches her hand)
Girl: "Yes father."
Priest: "That's no reason to call a man a son of a bitch."
Girl: "Then he touched my breast."
Priest: "Like this?" (as he touched her breast)
Priest: "That's no reason to call him a son of a bitch."
Girl: "Then he took off my clothes, father."
Priest: "Like this?" (as he takes off her clothes)
Priest: "That's no reason to call him a son of a bitch."
Girl: "Then he stuck his you know what into my you know where."
Priest: "Like this?" (as he stuck his you know what into her you know where)
Girl: "YES FATHER, YES FATHER, YES FATHER!!!"
Priest: (after a few minutes): "That's no reason to call him a son of a bitch."
Girl: "But father he had AIDS!"
Priest: "THAT SON OF A BITC
Re: A Small Test by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2006
Re: A Small Test by AKPAKA(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
The incidence of coincidence is so prevalent, that it cannot be considered coincidence.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both their wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both were shot in the head.

Both were shot in the presence of their wives. The Secretary of each President warned them not to go to the theater and to Dallas, respectively.

Lincoln's Secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names have 15 letters.

Booth ran from the theater and was captured in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from the warehouse and was captured in a theater.

To cap it all off, Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trial.
====================================================
What you always do before you make a decision is consult. The best public policy is made when you are listening to people who are going to be impacted. Then, once policy is determined, you call on them to help you sell it.
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2006
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?" He answered, "No."

The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the last one, was "Why?" The applicant answered it anyway: "Never got caught."
================================================================
Employer to applicant: "In this job we need someone who is responsible."

Applicant: "I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible."
===================================================================
"Young man, do you think you can handle a variety of work?"

"I ought to be able to. I've had ten different jobs in four months."
=============================================================
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources person asked a young applicant fresh out of Business School, "And what starting salary are you looking for?"

The applicant said, "In the neighborhood of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."

The interviewer said, "Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years - say, a red Corvette?"

The applicant sat up straight and said, "Wow! Are you kidding?"

And the interviewer replied, "Yeah, but you started it."
================================================================
In a job interview for policemen the applicants are shown a profile picture of a man, and the interviewer says, "The job that you're applying for requires powers of observation. Make one observation about this man."

The first applicant enters and says, "This man has just one ear."
"Get out!!" screams the interviewer.

The second applicant enters and says, "This man has one ear."
"Get out!!" screams the interviewer again.

Then the third applicant gets up to go in for his interview. The first two guys are out there and they tell him, "The guy that's giving the interview doesn't like to hear that the man in the picture has one ear."
"Thanks for the tip" says the third applicant.

So the third applicant enters, stares at the picture for a while and finally he says, "This man wears contact lenses."
The interviewer is impressed and says, "Excellent observation. Tell me, how could you tell?"
So the guy says, "Well, this man has just one ear, how could he wear glasses?"

When you hire people that are smarter than you are, you prove you are smarter than they are.
=============================================================
=

The local sheriff was looking for a deputy, so Gomer went in to try out for the job.
"Okay," the sheriff drawled, "Gomer, what is 1 and 1?"
"11" he replied.
The sheriff thought to himself, "That's not what I meant, but he's right."

"What two days of the week start with the letter 'T'?"
"Today and tomorrow."
The sheriff was again surprised that Gomer supplied a correct answer that he had never thought of himself.

"Now Gomer, listen carefully: Who killed Abraham Lincoln?"
Gomer looked a little surprised himself, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, "I don't know."
"Well, why don't you go home and work on that one for a while?"

So, Gomer wandered over to the barbershop where his pals were waiting to hear the results of the interview. Gomer was exultant. "It went great! First day on the job and I'm already working on a murder case
----------------------------------------------

Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation, MILLA
Re: A Small Test by yahoo2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2006
You are just too much SAM. Keep the flame burning!
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other the woman leans out the window and yells, "PIG!!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.
Re: A Small Test by daviespan(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
men you can flicker a fly off a horse's back without breaking the rhythm of its ride wink
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2006
HANKS ANUKU was caught for speeding by the federal road safety and went before the judge.

The judge said, "What will you take, 30 days in prison or 10,000 naira."

HE replied, "give me the money.i think i will take that''
=================================================
We ought always to deal justly, not only with those who are just to us, but likewise to those who endeavor to injure us; and this, for fear lest by rendering them evil for evil, we should fall into the same vice.
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2006
A murderer, strapped on the stick , was about to be executed.

"Have you any last requests? asked the police officer.

"Yes," replied the murderer. "Will you hold my hand?
================================================
It was once said that the moral test of Government is how that Government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy and the handicappe
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2006
`You seem to be in some distress,' said the kindly judge to the witness. `Is anything the matter?'

`Well, your Honour,' said the witness, `I swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but every time I try, some lawyer objects.' =
Re: A Small Test by jummy4riii(f): 2:10am On Oct 28, 2006
sam i think its a talent dont waste it, put it to good use
Re: A Small Test by biyibabe(f): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2006
@jummy4riii,u are rite there,
U are just 3 much, keep up the gud work
wink wink
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2006
I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go on our anniversary?"
She said, "Somewhere I have never been!"
I told her, "How about the kitchen?"

================================================
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols, milla
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away.

At the end of the service the undertakers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket.

They hear a faint moan.

They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive! She lives for ten more years, and then finally dies.

A ceremony is again held at the same place, and at the end of the ceremony the pallbearers are again carrying out the casket.

As they are walking, the husband cries out,

"Watch the wall,dont bump on it again.

=======================================

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room, lol
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
Two guys are shopping in a supermarket when their carts collide. One says to the other, “I’m sorry, I was looking for my wife.”

“What a coincidence. So am I, and I’m getting a little desperate,” says the other man.

“Well, maybe I can help you. What does your wife look like?”

“She’s tall, with long hair, long legs, firm boobs, and a tight ass.

What does your wife look like?”

“Oh, never mind. Let’s look for yours!”
Re: A Small Test by AKPAKA(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
this guy will killsomeone with jokes one day here.keep them coming milla.
Re: A Small Test by chistiana(f): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2006
grin cheesy This is Wonderful why dont u put it in writing, sell out for real i will be the first to buy ur Jokes. cause u are good.
Re: A Small Test by akara(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
grin

Feel like I have misse the best part of Nairaland till now.

grin
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2007
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAN AND MONKEY IS THAT THE MONKEYS ARE GENERALLY BORED BUT MAN HAS BOREDOOM PLUS IMAGINATIONS, milla
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2008
hmm. another archived jokes from 2006.
i have lasted in this section
Re: A Small Test by TOYOSI20(f): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2008
Roflmao. . . . . . nice jokes Sam. . . . . . . . kiss
Re: A Small Test by MrInfo1(m): 1:27am On Oct 20, 2008
That my boy
Re: A Small Test by SamMilla1(m): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2008
sharap dia,
Re: A Small Test by TOYOSI20(f): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2008
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Back Again With Grammar - Hear Her: / Mikey's Jokers Lounge!!! / Boys Can Never Stop Cheating, It's In Their Nature(funny Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.