Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Churchill, Segun Arinze, Others Honoured At NGA Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Churchill, Segun Arinze, Others Honoured At NGA Awards (583 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Tonto Dike’s Husband, CHURCHILL Attacked By Hoodlums In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Churchill, Segun Arinze, Others Honoured At NGA Awards by bumi10(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
he 3rd edition of Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Awards took place at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton Abuja over the weekend. The award ceremony attracted several notable personalities and celebrities saw the confinement of Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Award to Big Church Group as Software And Security Solution Provider Company Of The Year 2015.

Big Church Group ( an IT & Solution/ Total Security Company, that operates in over 10 industries across 3 different countries worldwide) owned by popular Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh’s husband Mr Olakunle Churchill won the award based on its strong reputation for delivering excellence, professional services, and impressive relationship with all its stakeholders.

The CEO Mr Churchill while acknowledging the award said,

“I am humbled to have been honoured with this prestigious award tonight, this actually shows that the work of my company is appreciated by our clients and the Nigerian community… I dedicate this award to God Almighty, my family and my to ‎beautiful Wife”

More info and photos at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/tonto-dikehs-husband-churchill-segun.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Churchill, Segun Arinze, Others Honoured At NGA Awards by yusaze2007: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fab Photos From Baseline Black Tie Concert / 50 Cent Fires Back At His Baby Mama, Alleges She Attempted Suicide When He Left / Which Song Made You Dance Best In This Year (2015)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.