Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12430 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Tos87(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
Most ladies now av tattoo on them.waiting for a gentleman to work them to the church.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
NO
NO
NO
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Ben13: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tos87:

Most ladies now av tattoo on them.waitin for a gentleman to work them to the church.

shocked shocked shocked shocked No way!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Orisdude: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
Why not? As long as it fits her, cool. wink
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sweetpain: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hell no. Wouldnt want any ass hole to look down on me on account of my wife's preference. I have no qualms about dating a tatooed babe though. Tatooed babes are usually liberal, ready to experiment how ever and whenever.They have no taboo.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
Looking at the long term. NO!

Only god knows what my kids will do to their bodies to "express themselves" with justification by using mummy's tattoo.

On this, I am not liberal. You don't need crap on your body, get a life, grow up.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Robotnik: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
God forbid!!! she has to remove it or else, bye bye,
Sorry not to offend anybody, but I think tattoos is just a sign one is "immoral"
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by funkybaby(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ all the responses so far

so they will say. . . .

if it's their first name that has been tattooed, they will be pleased with the lady !!  grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by TayoUK(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
Another funny question made it to the home page shocked,

Why would you give up love of your life because of tattoo?

It meant different things to everyone and the only way I might be worried is if it has something to do with her ex but apart from that, it's 2009, not 1889 grin! so start getting use to it bro!

I'm sure guys like you would prefer the girl to tattoo your name on her forehead grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by biola44: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
no, but i can date a tatoo girl! grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
funkybaby:

so they will say. . . .

if it's their first name that has been tattooed, they will be pleased with the lady !! grin

If na so, then I am a disciple for tattoos. grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by damola1: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
Kini big deal.

Fact is, if you don't live your life, someone else will live it for you.

My kids can also learn that, they can do and be whatever they want to be, as long as it's within the confinements of the law, and not the society or what people think should stop them.

Look at charlie boy and his wife,

I love people with style, as long as it's beautifully and classically done, baby rock all your body with it, !!!!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
If any of my brothers brought home a tattooed masquerade looking chic to wife, he berra think again.  tongue

1 or 2 (small) I suppose is okay in certain places, but all over to the excess as if she is advertising it, haba,no way! Same applies to my potential husband. It's all about moderation anyways. grin

funkybaby:

so they will say. . . .

if it's their first name that has been tattooed, they will be pleased with the lady !!  grin

lol,very true.   grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
I think it is a personal thing, and if she likes it, show why not.
Espcially on her a$$, as long as it is not an image of a tiger sha, cos cant be having fun and be looking at a tiger staring at me. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol I have one small tatoo on my arm.

My mom wants me to remove it but pbbbbbt!! tongue Even though my parents are cool with it now wink

My bf is okay with it for now, i just have to cover my arms whenever i talk to his dad.

grin grin

I wanted somemore but I changed my mind and I might have the one now removed.  sad
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Tonyet1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
hell No
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sonety2k(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
yes  i love  tattooed on them and yes  i  willl
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Espcially on her a$$, as long as it is not an image of a tiger sha, cos cant be having fun and be looking at a tiger staring at me. grin

Rotten soul, now I know your favourite position.  grin tongue

damola1:

Kini big deal.

Fact is, if you don't live your life, someone else will live it for you.

My kids can also learn that, they can do and be whatever they want to be, as long as it's within the confinements of the law, and not the society or what people think should stop them.

Look at charlie boy and his wife,

I love people with style, as long as it's beautifully and classically done, baby rock all your body with it, !!!!

Let me clarify, I will not tolerate a child that is so deviant from the norm, like implanting metal horns in his forehead all in the name of "expressing himself/herself". This might be within the law for all I care but Hell No.

I am not saying my kids cannot be what they want to be, but i am not letting them be freaks if I can avoid it.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2009
Sagamite:

Rotten soul, now I know your favourite position.  grin tongue

I beg, no spoil me oh
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by kayc33(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ post

as long as it's kool and neatly done smiley
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by kokoye(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
I intend to get one on my shoulder with my daugther's name - when she comes.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Tonyet1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

lol I have one small tatoo on my arm.

My mom wants me to remove it but pbbbbbt!! tongue Even though my parents are cool with it now wink

My bf is okay with it for now, i just have to cover my arms whenever i talk to his dad.
grin grin

I wanted somemore but I changed my mind and I might have the one now removed.  sad

children of nowadays! hmmmmmm
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by dgreatrock(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
I dont like tattooes say less of my wife having one.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by HC: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
yes! yes!! yes!!!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by lannre(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
image,tatoo,even the colour of shirt speaks of an individual.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by olaolaking: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tatoo has nothing tpo do with your behaviour. Davis Beckham is one of the most reasonable man on the world and he tatoo with a happy home. You can be bad even if you are not tatoo. Watch out for other qualities.
It is romantic to see that expecially on the breast of a lady. But if my wife want it, I will prefer it to be on her breast and I will admire that. that will be for me and for me alone. IT IS FASHION!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by hackney(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
I personally wont mind a cute 'little' tattoo on my girl's lower back if she insists but if it was up to me,
i'd rather she didn't.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by jimmysho(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DO IT DOES NOT MAKE ME AGREE WITH IT. I DONT GO WITH FLOW NEITHER DO I FLOW AGAINST THE CURRENT.

FROM SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS POINT OF VIEW; IT IS A SYMBOL OF IMMORALITY AND DEMONIC
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by jensinmi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

@ Fhemmy

Doni Doni ni e.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chykeo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tattooes firstly are branded on criminals and convicts of serious crimes so that the public will be wary of them. Now that is popular and fashionable, I am afraid it doesnt make sense to dilute or desecrate the body. If God in His infinite knowledge wanted us tattooed, I am sure it wont be difficult for him to do that. Moreso, people who come with birth marks are sometimes worried by it. Now people are giving themselves artificial marks in the name of fashion.

Much as I am not gonna open my ear lobe to put a ring, I am too not gonna weave my hair nor put tattoo on my body. I cant even bear it with any chic to the point of marrying her.

I am yet to see any serious lawyer, banker or politician with a tattoo. Tattooed people are constantly harrased at airports and in some cases are not considered for serious employment.

Was at a wedding of a friend in Germany, a lawyer and most of his colleagues were present. I looked around to see any man with a pierced earlobe but none.  Same cannot be said of a gathering of artisans and mechanics.

Serious men dont wear tattooes and earrings and hair braids.

My love ceases the moment I see someone tattoed. I am nopt that Liberal
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
jimmysho:

THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DO IT DOES NOT MAKE ME AGREE WITH IT. I DONT GO WITH FLOW NEITHER DO I FLOW AGAINST THE CURRENT.

FROM SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS POINT OF VIEW; IT IS A SYMBOL OF IMMORALITY AND DEMONIC

In the old times, when they mark pple's body in the western states, what do u think they were doing? my guy, it was all tattoo.

jensinmi:

@ Fhemmy

Doni Doni ni e.

I beg no spoil me for my woman oh
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by MissEZ(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
I see alot of tatoos everyday and it looks horrible once it begins to fade or as the person grows older and their skin begins to wrinkle.  

i am not a big fan of tatoos. i know good and well behaved people who have them, but it really creates the wrong impression about you. remember we are addressed by the way we dress, tatoos, body piercing, crazy hairstyles and clothes included

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.