Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies (1071 Views)

Sites To Download Hollywood Movies / Best Site To Download Latest Hollywood Movies / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Djicemob: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh ya'll think hollywood can do no wrong right? Wait lemme unleash a few funny ways i know its a bonafide hollywood movie cheesy
Am sure ya'll can relate to this.

Let the counter begin!

#1.You can get any girl of your choice just by looking into her eyes and slowly start kissing her. shocked grin

#2.The bad guys have AK47s and the good has a pistol,even when the bad guys spot the good guy first and start shooting sporadically,somehow the good guy dodges and not even a single bullet touches him and in one swift movement the good guy hides behind a pillar and kills the bad guy. cheesy

#3.Large, loft-style apartments in NewYork City are well within the price range of most people—whether they are employed or not.

#4.Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.

#5.Wanna steal a car? Dont worry,there's always a way to get those nakedd wires right under the steering wheel and you can drive from LA to chinatown or even to mexico without running out of fuel.Somehow everybody is got a full tank. wink

#6.It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

#7.When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightlybluish.

#8.Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.

#9.It’s easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

#10.You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

#11.Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do.

#12.A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

#13.Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.And somehow the good guy gets the right password within the last second.

#14.All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off.

#15.lights suddenly becomes unstable when something bad is about to happen.

#16.Ghost starts playing hide and seek with you.You hear a creepy sound under your bed, you come down to check and see nothing while the camera gives you a glimpse of the ghost on top of your bed,you suddenly look up and see nothing- its right behind you,you turn around and its gone to the wardrobe and so the hide and seek continues. grin

#17.You are free to sleep with a random girl anyday without condom,dont worry she wont get pregnant or give you STD. cool

#18.The bestfriend to the main character always dies in an action or horror movie. Sorry! embarassed

#19.A punch or kick to any of the bad guys men kills them instantly but not even a bullet or an explosion can stop the good guy from finishing his mission,with some miracle he always get to survive.

#20.Try not to change the channel after the credits and cast slide at the end of the movie,there might still be a little action afterwards.I mean,the dead bad guy had a son or cousin right? grin

Feel free to add...
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by DikSin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin

#5, #6, #12, #13, #16

cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Swegzfreak: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sorry we don't do dat here in India... I'll just pass....
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by robinicule(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
nailed
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by DikSin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Swegzfreak:

And that's how we know a lazy reader with a low sense of humour cheesy
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by frank1998(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
i dy salute yhu @ o.p
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Djicemob: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Swegzfreak:
Give me one good reason why indian movies are not the worst movies on earth?

21.If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps. grin

3 Likes

Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by kozmokaz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Swegzfreak:

have u ever come across a movie by name KRISH?

it s Indian too
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Djicemob: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
frank1998:
i dy salute yhu @ o.p
Thanks sir
Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Segadem(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Give me one good reason why indian movies are not the worst movies on earth?

21.If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps. grin
even iyaloja u bought a piece of mango from in the market can outdo the the actor if care is not taken. grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Segadem(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
kozmokaz:

have u ever come across a movie by name KRISH?

it s Indian too
KRISHH is the part two,if u want to know the genesis of the story start from " Koi Mi gaiya"

Koi Mi gaiya and Krishh are my best Indian film for now.

1 Like

Re: 20 Funny Ways To Identify Hollywood Movies by Djicemob: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Segadem:
even iyaloja u bought a piece of mango from in the market can outdo the the actor if care is not taken. grin
I tell you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Woman Destroys Box Office Records / Banana Island Ghost Movie / Revealed: Checkout The List Of Channels Available On TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.