Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him (934 Views)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him by Guruscrew: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
MAVINS Records big boss, Don Jazzy, born Michael Collins Ajereh is an enigma, whom very little is known about. He once boasted that he hates talking onstage and rarely ever grants press interviews. Apart from his activities on social media very little is known about the multi-award winning music maker.

But recently Don Jazzy let down his guard and granted some interviews, from which the real man behind the Dorobucci brand was unmasked. Here are some facts you probably didn’t know about the Nigeria’s foremost music maker.

He prefers bringing up new artistes than hooking up the the big boys.

He hasn’t slept in his house in over one year. He lives in the studio at Lekki

He smokes cigarettes, not marijuana or any drug.

He likes only slim girls, he calls them ‘Lepa toh bad’

He believes there are four major artistes in Nigeria.

He likes to think Italian and it is where he got Dorobucci, at Tiwa Savage’s wedding in Dubai

He thinks he is an ugly man

He has investment in oil, owning a large number of fuel tankers

He got the name ‘MAVIN’ from Google

His father is his number one fan

He is a very shy person and that’s why he wears sunglasses

He cannot rap

2Face is his favourite artiste

He is not inspired by anyone

He only respects Timbaland and Jay Z

No one has ever written a line of song for him in his life; he writes all his songs by himself

His beats are inspired by highlife

His music comes first, his family second

He is not a fashion label freak

Once he releases a song he doesn’t listen to it again.

He has never charged for a collabo.
Vanguard extract.

'They forgot to add he is still looking for Onome....Oh we know already! grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MJarvnOrPPM/Vm0klnLrQtI/AAAAAAADJHs/Krq47cCkNoc/s1600/412x239xdon-jazzy.jpg[/img]

http://www.campustrend.ng/2015/12/don-jazzy-and-21-things-you-dont-know.html
Re: Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him by sissylucy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don baba...I dunno y I like this guy
BTW it's no new news dat jazzy z a shy guy
Re: Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him by Cholls(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
sissylucy:
Don baba...I dunno y I like this guy

BTW it's no new news dat jazzy z a shy guy
my sister didn't you read the part he is still looking for Onome? What are you waiting for!
Re: Don Jazzy And The 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him by okitejoseph: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Got Involved In Davido And Sophie’s ‘babymama ’ Drama – Dele Momodu / Davido Mentions Dele Momodu And Baby Mama In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix / Korede Bello Is The New Nigeria Police Force Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.