Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis (1669 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by obiremy: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Comedian Bovi was pictured with his schoolmate Freda Francis at Lorenzobysujimoto event.

According to Bovi,he used to call Freda Olivia Pope back in school days.

He said:

Toothpaste audition!!Me and my schoolmate. Scratch that! Me and my junior for school. Scratch that!!! If not for ASUU strike, she wouldn't have met me in school. I never failed. I was a brilliant boy . aka Olivia Pope. 

In response to what Bovi said,Freda Francis said....

13years and still counting, friend turned brother. There are few people I can rely on and you are one. Eli Pope& Olivia Pope.

Trust Bovi na,he gave it back to her and said...

You know why I'm crylaughing , your eyeballs the given me plenty consign lol ,@fredafrancis beautiful

Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by Babprosper20(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by lordprosh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bovi face dey make m laff ehn...

Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na so e dey start.

Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by Ginaz(f): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
I love bovi's teeth, kinda remind me of tiny grain of rice. Lol
Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by tijusegele(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
If na man bovi no go carry d guy comot o. Am very sure all bills on bovi
Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by KimBerlyie: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is this not iyanya babe undecided
Re: Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis by obiremy: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Is this not iyanya babe undecided
She is

Multiple explosion As Fire Engulfs Dubai High-Rise Hotel On New Years Eve / Wizkid Releases New Cute Pictures Of His New Lover, Justine Skye / Funke Akindele Net Worth - Most Popular Actress Of Yoruba