Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! (519 Views)

The Best Offer you will ever get-Migrate To This Ultra Fast PREMIUM WEB SERVER / Need Help With Palapa Web Server!!! / Web Hosting Offers: $1.9 Vps, Dedicated Web Server: Mail Servers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! by ilekky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Get the required skills and become a competent linux web server administrator and earn big.You will be taught on how to manage any kind of web server from whm to general cpanel,web server securities,firewalls,whmcs and how to make lots of money doing it for both online and offline clients.Get in touch with us today at Yemlat and get the best training with our wealth of experience.Call 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239.

Re: Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
ilekky:
Get the required skills and become a competent linux web server administrator and earn big.You will be taught on how to manage any kind of web server from whm to general cpanel,web server securities,firewalls,whmcs and how to make lots of money doing it for both online and offline clients.Get in touch with us today at Yemlat and get the best training with our wealth of experience.Call 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239.
Greetingz!!!
Recently; before seeing your,i started Developing Interest about Web servers.
Please i will you to tell me some Details about web servers - How it function, what is the requirements e.t.c.
Please!!
Re: Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! by ilekky(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Our training on linux server administrator is still on at YEMLAT.

Talk to us at YEMLAT on watapps on 08028359239 or visit us at

34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25
Re: Get Certified With Linux Web Server Administration And Earn Big! by ilekky(m): 4:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Would you be interested in a possible redesigning of the site or additional features that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales? We are Lagos Based Web Design and Development firm with over 15 years of experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line, we can help share the bottom-line for you. We will be happy to help execute Web Design and Development projects at a much lower cost than what you have in the house - No compromise on quality! We are at present partnering with over with many firms across the globe who really need our services as their web manager.
Our primary focus is:-
1. Website Designing
2. PHP Development in CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal)
3. Database programming
4. Flash Design
5. Graphic Designs
6. E-commerce Solutions
7. Mobile Hire Dedicated SEO Expert
8. E-Commerce Solutions, any type of website Development. Mobile iPhone, Android Apps Development.
Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details, and client testimonials. Chat us up on
08028359239 or call 07069186241 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Digital Multimeter, 1kohm Resistor, Ic, Soldering Iron / I Need Sms Portal Creator / Bulk Sms Portal / Web Design/ Development Or Blog Design For As Low As 15000 Covers Hosting Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.