Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere (2210 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by chidike(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Please does anyone have contact of a good men's clothing tailor in surulere axis. Anywhere around Ogunlana, Bode Thomas, Akerele, Ogunsanya or Adelabu. I need to make some clothes and I'm new to the area. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by udysweet(f): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2015
chidike:
Please does anyone have contact of a good men's clothing tailor in surulere axis. Anywhere around Ogunlana, Bode Thomas, Akerele, Ogunsanya or Adelabu. I need to make some clothes and I'm new to the area. Thanks.
U can try fashonic influence off nuru oniwo street. As if ur going to aguda. Or beta still if ur in aguda heading towards masha kilo,afta nepa ,der is dis turning for vehicles going out,its a one way street,he's on d right. U cnt miss it,massive showglass and shop directly behind it. Lemme knw if u get it
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by chidike(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2015
udysweet:

U can try fashonic influence off nuru oniwo street. As if ur going to aguda. Or beta still if ur in aguda heading towards masha kilo,afta nepa ,der is dis turning for vehicles going out,its a one way street,he's on d right. U cnt miss it,massive showglass and shop directly behind it. Lemme knw if u get it
Thanks so much, do you by any chance have a phone number? Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by udysweet(f): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2015
I dnt hav their phone number. I'd used them sometime in the past tho when I needed to make some suits. But if u go wit the description,you will get it. And if I'm able to pass dat area,might drop by and pick up a number for u,dats if you haven't reached dem before
chidike:

Thanks so much, do you by any chance have a phone number? Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by chidike(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
udysweet:
I dnt hav their phone number. I'd used them sometime in the past tho when I needed to make some suits. But if u go wit the description,you will get it. And if I'm able to pass dat area,might drop by and pick up a number for u,dats if you haven't reached dem before
Okay will really appreciate that alot. I won't be able to check on them till the weekend cos of work, incase you pass by, please help me get the number.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by udysweet(f): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
chidike:

Okay will really appreciate that alot. I won't be able to check on them till the weekend cos of work, incase you pass by, please help me get the number.
There you go:fashionic influence 33 nuru oniwo str,aguda surulere.
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by chidike(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
udysweet:

There you go:fashionic influence 33 nuru oniwo str,aguda surulere.
Thank you so much
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by guiliana: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
i am a good tailor.. and i have natives as cheap as 4k here in lagos.. add me up on 3359dd50 bbm and 08092703109 whatsapp
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by udysweet(f): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2015
chidike:

Thank you so much
You're welcome
Re: I Need A Good Tailor In Surulere by ladycomfort(f): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2016
chidike:
. Good morning. Please I want to ask you if the person you contacted on nysc matter some years back eventually helped you.

(1) (Reply)

Long Ankara Fashion For Traditional Wedding / Wrapper Tying:our African Heritage / Ankara Splash Of Colors: Checkout These Ladies Rocking Mix-match Ankara Styles (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.