Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! (14647 Views)

Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers / PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER. Make 50% Of Any Capital In 4 Weeks ***updated*** / Do You Need A Professional Forex Trader To Manage Your Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by kensandrea: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
danberg:
Now, let's talk about Forex brokers with the best services.

From my modest experience-and I've got quite a bunch of it-I know that many Forex brokers out there that we know are really nothing more than

bucket-shops or white labels at best. So, there's a limit to the good you can get from them. Sadly, most Forex brokers are not honest and genuine

in their dealings with a largely ignorant public and so, they fleece people of hard-earned money through seeming technically enigmatic procedures.

Forex brokers are basically ECN/STP or Market-Makers or a mix of both.

please whats the meaning
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by Edd1e(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2016
kensandrea:

please whats the meaning

This will help http://feedback.tradeinterceptor.com/knowledgebase/articles/392594-what-is-the-difference-between-market-makers-and-e

1 Like

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by winnieG1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Guys check out this forex manager I discovered at Mql5 website. he is doing exceptionally well. funny enough, he is a Nigerian

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/153176#!tab=history
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by Cedari: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks for this trend. I am a newbie to FOREX trading. I have decided to learn FOREX trading after wasting my money on a guy who claimed to be an expert. My investment was wiped out in just 2 days. I guess he used me for practical. Now am in and ready to take the risk go through the pain and sweat the sweat. All I know is that if people truly make money from FOREX, I must also make money. Believe me, I hate my job but am stuck to it cos i need cash. Am here now to learn, please help a brother with the best and sincere advice you can give a newbie.

Thank you 1 million times.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by abbeyforex(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
winnieG1:
Guys check out this forex manager I discovered at Mql5 website. he is doing exceptionally well. funny enough, he is a Nigerian

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/153176#!tab=history

but the account is a demo account.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by kensandrea: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
danberg:
Hi guys, guess you are enjoying your weekend. I have an interesting and very educative article for you written by Chris Pottorff. Enjoy!

A Forex Trading Plan: Limit Your Greed and Make $53,000 Per Month After Two Years[size=8pt][/size]
December 14th, 2012 by Chris Pottorff | Category: Trading Psychology

Note: After reading this article, make sure to read this newly published article too: How to Become Multi Millionaire Trading Forex, with a Proper Trading and Risk Management Method
The title of this article resembles the seductive sentences you see a lot on scam and phishy or HYIP and Ponzi scheme websites. Please don’t get me wrong.

I am not trying to refer you to one of these programs. I want to talk about one of the most important reasons of forex traders’ failure and show you a good way to overcome it.
I don’t know how long you have been trading Forex, but you can be among those traders who have been trying to make a living or at least a

supplementary income through Forex trading, but have not been successful so far. There are a lot of people who have spent several years to learn forex. They have tried so many systems and strategies but they still lose. They still think that they have not found a good system and their problem is that they don’t have a good trading strategy, but they are wrong. They have had several good systems but they have not been able to make those systems work and make money for them. They know much more than what they should know to be a profitable trader, but they still

read and learn more and more and still they think that they have not learned enough.
GREED is the most important reason of their failure. They have not been able to become a profitable forex trader because they are greedy. Because they are not even aware of their greed. It controls them and pushes them to overtrade and take wrong positions, but they don’t know.

Greed is a normal emotion that everybody has. If you have not been greedy so far and if you think you are not greedy, just trade forex and see how greedy you are. This is normal. Everybody likes to work less and make more. Everybody likes to become a multi-millionaire or multi-billionaire within the shortest time but the problem is this strong desire can not only prevent you from getting rich, but it doesn’t even let you become a

profitable forex trader who is able to make a steady small income every month.
The problem is that sometimes we don’t know what greed is, what it does and how it works. If you overtrade; if you take positions when there is no strong and sharp signal; if you take the position while it is too late and you should wait for another trade setup; if you push yourself to trade

every day and when you don’t find a trade setup one day you feel angry, guilty and uncomfortable; if you try to double or triple your account within the shortest time; if you get furious when you see you have missed a good trade setup; if you take too much risk and trade more than 2-4% of your account; if you don’t close a wrong position as soon as you are realized that it was a mistake; if you follow several trading systems and

strategies because you want to have as many trade setups as possible every day; if you still look for e-books and articles every day and you read them and follow and try their directions and you are not happy with what you have learned; if you like to trade with small time frames to have more trade setups; if you set a big pip or monetary goal for yourself and you get upset when you can not achieve it… THEN you are not able to control your greed.

I don’t say you are greedy. I say you are not able to control your greed. Because everybody is greedy. The difference is some people are able to control their greed and some people are not.
Now let me share something with you today. Then I will tell you what to do to become able to control your greed and become a profitable forex trader. Please read the below paragraphs to see what made me talk about greed:

Last Friday the daily candlesticks had formed a very strong sell signal with several currency pairs including NZD-USDwhich had the best trade setup, but unfortunately market was opened on Sunday afternoon with a big gap, almost in all of the currency pairs that had already formed a trade setup. Usually when market opens with a gap, it is used to go against the gap direction and fill it because those traders who already had a

position from the last week, when they see they are in a big profit because of the gap, they get overwhelmed and close their positions to collect their profit and so price goes to the other direction right after the market open. But last night it didn’t fill the gap and kept on going down. In these cases, I just call it bad luck and then forget about it and wait for another trade setup. I never enter if I am late. If I can enter on time and

with the price that I should enter, I do it, otherwise I ignore the trade. This is a very important aspect of discipline that a trader should have. Our greed pushes us to enter even when it is too late. I know it is a pain to see a good and a strong trade setup runs away from you while you are not on board, but this is part of the game too. We can not catch all the movements.

AM A newbie on forex please can you mentor me i would really appreciate
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by abbeyforex(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Short GBP/USD @ 1.3973, tp 50pips,sl 25pips
Short USD/JPY @ 111.79, tp 70pips,sl 35pips
Short GBP/CHF @ 1.3876, tp 50pips,sl 25pips
Short GBP/JPY @ 156.19, tp 50pips,sl 25pips
Short EURJPY @ 123.11, tp 50pips,sl 25pips

Trade at your own risk !
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by LadunaI(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
danberg:
Thanks Mustard. I will look into that after my trip outta Nigeria. Hopefully, we'll see then. And yes! They are true life stories.

Thanks brother for all your wonderful write up and posts , it was whole inspiring and indeed informative.

To begin with your creative vision of having a well organized forex platform for professional forex traders in Nigeria is long over due and highly needed in Nigeria context of today.

There's indeed power in synergy and collective effort brings excellent results. I am greatly in support of your project and more than ready to be on board.

That been said, I will like us later in discussion to come with best practise principles base on industry standard and as well rooted in our collective experience of trading over years, that will serve as compendium to aid in making us all become well groomed professional forex traders.

Lastly, I will like you not to relent in this onerous but awesome task you set out to achieve.

God bless.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by omoluka: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
danberg:
Guys, thank you for reading this:

There's an URGENT need for well-meaning traders, and I mean those who have got what it takes-the professionals to help clean up the image of Forex in Nigeria. It is no news that Forex has acquired a near-evil reputation, no thanks to the charlatans and scam artists amongst us.

It is in view of the foregoing that I would humbly implore the Forex professionals and fund managers in our midst (listed below) and several others too numerous to mention, who have made huge contributions to the growth of Forex industry on Nigeria through their immense contributions here on Nairaland and elsewhere, in no particular order:
natruetalk
naijababe
infofirst
raycolz84
benpuzzy
sojman
kirinwa
fxbomovi
forexmarts
seyejohn94.
Omejoe
endfx
dboy365
JAkpayen
12ema
drpips1
iheanyiebeneze
melac
mez
willscolf
birikiti
pipsurgeon
wapmaster001
mikkeyj
ponzi
jamace
honeric01
surveycash
currentprice
Gbengazzee
Edd1e

to Join hands with me in building a platform that would give more credibility, respectability and build trust in Nigerians.

The truth is, there is so much money, I mean hundreds of billions of Naira within our financial system that many of us who are already qualified, ought to be managing by now and not the $2,000-$5,000 many are currently subsisting on. But this is not the case because previously, the players on the Forex landscape, were either scammers or honest-to-God dudes who couldn't trade to save their lives but thought they know how!

If we come together to build a platform that would be recognized nationally, we would attract millions of dollars and join the rest of the big league in the US and Europe managing billions of US dollars. I know what I'm talking about. Two of my foreign based students are already managing over $1m each in their respective countries.

Let's meet on Skype, I've already created a group on Skype for this purpose. I chose Skype because we can have meetings in real time and view documents etc. IF YOU ARE JOINING ME TO CREATE A PROPER PLATFORM AND WEED OUT SCAMMERS;

Then click this link to Join us: https://join.skype.com/e1IelrngK86x

See You There!

Thank You

I really want to learn Forex from seasoned Forex trader like you,how can you help me?
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Join my group on skype: FREE Strategy Training Class
omoluka:

I really want to learn Forex from seasoned Forex trader like you,how can you help me?
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks again, Mustard. Your point is also well noted.
LadunaI:

Thanks brother for all your wonderful write up and posts , it was whole inspiring and indeed informative.

To begin with your creative vision of having a well organized forex platform for professional forex traders in Nigeria is long over due and highly needed in Nigeria context of today.

There's indeed power in synergy and collective effort brings excellent results. I am greatly in support of your project and more than ready to be on board.

That been said, I will like us later in discussion to come with best practise principles base on industry standard and as well rooted in our collective experience of trading over years, that will serve as compendium to aid in making us all become well groomed professional forex traders.

Lastly, I will like you not to relent in this onerous but awesome task you set out to achieve.

God bless.

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Join my class on Skype: add 'FREE Strategy Training Class'
kensandrea:

AM A newbie on forex please can you mentor me i would really appreciate
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
This thread is actually for professional traders. You can join my class on Skype: add FREE Strategy Training Class'
Cedari:
Thanks for this trend. I am a newbie to FOREX trading. I have decided to learn FOREX trading after wasting my money on a guy who claimed to be an expert. My investment was wiped out in just 2 days. I guess he used me for practical. Now am in and ready to take the risk go through the pain and sweat the sweat. All I know is that if people truly make money from FOREX, I must also make money. Believe me, I hate my job but am stuck to it cos i need cash. Am here now to learn, please help a brother with the best and sincere advice you can give a newbie.

Thank you 1 million times.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by kensandrea: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
danberg:
Join my class on Skype: add 'FREE Strategy Training Class'

please is they other way i can reach you as it is not possible for me to join the skype lecture..

please i really need help
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Okay. I can arrange for you to have a 3-day intensive coaching. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers!
kensandrea:

please is they other way i can reach you as it is not possible for me to join the skype lecture..

please i really need help
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy weekend friends!

Sorry, for the long hiatus...I will work to re-arrange my schedule, so I can update more often.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
************* DUMBASS DAREDEVILS ************
(AMAZING ACTS OF STUPIDITY)

(Continued from an earlier post under this series)

"Do you know anything about this business? Chief Philips asked, "Is it genuine?" "Forex trading is actually a genuine business oh, Chief. In fact, I am aware some banks engage in it. It is actually buying and selling of Foreign currencies like US dollars, Pounds Sterling and so on. It is done electronically using computers through big foreign banks. However, it requires that the operators be seated in front of their computer screens all day". Explained Olanike. "My nephew has been talking to me about it. He says he knows how to do it". Chief Philips narrated. "Okay, Chief. It's worth giving a try." Continued the banker. "Hmmm..." he signed, and asked, "So, how much do you need to fund the trading account?" turning his gaze once more on his nephew. "Uhm, I can get started with at least fifty thousand dollars and then we can increase our investments down the road". Jaiyeoba explained.

His uncle frowned, his brows knitting together as he leaned forward in his seat. "Hmmm, fifty thousand dollars...that's quite bundle. Can't we start with something smaller?" He queried, taking off his spectacles and wiping the lens with a white lens kerchief he took from his spectacles' case. Jaiyeoba straightened up and squared his shoulders, looking his uncle eyeball to eyeball. "Well, sir, in the past if you had wanted to do this business, you would have needed at least million dollars but we thank God they have made things easier for us. Also, the more the money you trade with, the more your profits!"

"Hmmm" Chief Philips grunted and asked, "so how much profit can you make on fifty thousand dollars in a month?" he wanted to know. "At least twenty-five thousand dollars monthly!" Jaiyeoba announced exultantly. "Twenty-five thousand dollars monthly!" Chief Philips exclaimed mentally and spontaneously, his thoughts went to his two eldest kids studying in different universities in the United States of America and how much it cost to pay their medical course fees as well as living expenses. However, if he was excited his nephew's answer, he didn't show it. Jaiyeoba was a little disappointed by his uncles' taciturn expression and incomprehensible body language. "Well, everyone needs more money, no matter how rich." He thought, consoling himself.

Again, his uncle subjected him to a long, thoughtful gaze as his mental gears meshed.

"I am going to register a limited liability company with me, my friend the bank manager you heard me speaking with on the phone minutes ago, and you as directors." We will fund the account and your duty would be to trade it for us. You would be entitled to thirty percent of returns while my friend and I would split the remaining 70% equally." stated Chief Philips. "Is that understood?" He asked. "Yes, of course uncle" replied Jaiyeoba, trying hard to conceal his excitement. "You would need to get a few things to get started I suppose?" He asked. "Yes sir, I was actually going to say, I'd need a brand-new laptop, DSTV kit and television, an office space and..." "Okay Jaiyeoba." Chief cut him in mid-sentence. "I have people waiting. Here is a sheet of paper. Go to the outer office and write these things down and let me have it. I would give you a call afterwards okay?"

"Okay uncle" Jaiyeoba replied heartily, eyes shining with excitement as he prostrated twice to thank his uncle and exited his office.

(...to be continued)
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by kensandrea: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
danberg:
Okay. I can arrange for you to have a 3-day intensive coaching. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers!

YES I AM FULLY INTERESTED... HOW DO I GO ABOUT And if there is a fee let me know... and i hope i can grab everything in 3 days
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 2:43am On Mar 14, 2016
************* DUMBASS DAREDEVILS ************
(AMAZING ACTS OF STUPIDITY)

(Continued from an earlier post under this series)

Soon, Jaiyeoba’s list was done. It included an office space, flat screen television and satellite television kit, specifically DSTv., a brand-new laptop and office furniture. He got to Chief Philips’ office door and managed to stepped aside just in time to avoid a large middle-aged, dark complexioned woman in mostly green and brown lace attire, who was bustling out of his office door half-dragging a rather reluctant looking younger lady. Chief Philips looked up from a copy of the day’s Sun newspaper he was glancing at and waved Jaiyeoba into a chair and then took the list from his nephew’s outstretched hand.

He went over the list and after what looked like eternity, announced that he would call him as soon as everything was set. He then handed him a sheet of paper and told him to write his full name, address and signature for the company registration and told him to pass by his office to drop two copies of his passport pictures.

********** THREE MONTHS LATER **************

Jaiyeoba, leaned back in his leather chair in his air-conditioned office, his hands clasped behind his head. From the 39-inch LG plasma television hung on the wall opposite his desk, CNN’s Christine Amanpour was talking animatedly about some landslide disaster in Brazil on their breaking news program. CNN seemed to thrive on breaking bad news, he mused. His thoughts soon returned to the present. It has been two-and-a-half months since he did the wire transfer of the fifty thousand dollars Chief Philips handed to him as the seed capital for this new firm which they had named City International Traders Limited.

Chief had managed to secure the only remaining office space in the next office building adjacent to the one he operated his law chambers from. Jaiyeoba would need some monitoring, Chief Philips thought. Jaiyeoba however had a small challenge-he was no Forex trader! Yes, he had called the phone line he got from the Forex poster but was told he the training would cost fifty thousand naira; an amount that left him in shock as he was unable to come up with anything close to that amount. Incidentally, weeks later, he had been taught Forex trading for at least a day in Ibadan by his eldest brother’s friend-a pastor, when he went visiting. The man apparently had more testimonies to share of those who made huge fortunes from trading Forex, than actual profitable trades. He did not even have a live trading account but had assured his student that he was in the process of funding one at the time.

Jaiyeoba had spent the night at their Ibadan home obviously overjoyed at the prospect of picking up literally millions of dollars from the world Forex markets. While his hosts went to bed, Jaiyeoba had embarked on a five-hour prayer vigil in which he had assured God he would be his most faithful servant and invest ninety-percent of his profits in expanding His kingdom if He, God would make him his treasurer and keep diverting Forex millions into his accounts. However, after posting losing trades almost entirely over the next couple of weeks, his excitement to begin to wane. The strategy seemed simple enough but then he could not figure out what he was not doing right. Finally, two months after his training, he decided the whole thing was not working out according to his expectations and packed it up.

A few months later, he stumbled upon something interesting. It was HYIPs, short for high yield investment programs. He had walked in on a conversation that was going on in his pastors’ office in Ikeja on bright morning. A smartly dressed gentleman was chatting excitedly about how he was earning ninety dollars daily from an internet-based investment program and the conversation went back and forth as his pastor also claimed he was already compounding his returns from another one which he had been involved in for weeks already.

After the departure of his pastor’s guest, Jaiyeoba could not contain his excitement and curiosity, had begun asking questions from his pastor, who without hesitation, produced the website addresses of quite a number of these online investment companies he called HYIPs and told him to be sure they were paying before investing. For days, Jaiyeoba could hardly sleep as he pored through the sites of these online companies, notebook and calculator in hand. He performed endless calculations, compounding various amounts from a thousand dollars to fifty thousand dollars with mind-boggling results.

For weeks, he had scanned his memory for those would be in a position to invest and was almost giving up his line of thought when Chief Bolade Philips’ name came to mind. He had learned somewhere that contrary to what many poor folks thought, the rich were not favourably disposed to those seeking financial help. In fact, many of such were ignored, deceived, avoided or threatened. Every rich person wanted to get richer and would only give a listening ear to anyone who had something to offer that they were convinced would make them richer.

It was on this premise that Jaiyeoba resolved to pay a visit to his uncle who is not blood related but a close family friend assisted through school by his mother back in the day when his father would not pay his university fees for some frivolous reason. Now it was payback time Jaiyeoba reasoned, but then he was smart enough to know that giving him what he wanted must come first; which is simply an easy route to more money. He was about going to divulge this online goldmine to his uncle but then stopped himself short; he would not be needed as soon as he passed on the information and handed over the website addresses of the HYIPs. Since, Chief Philips himself was internet literate and would need no further assistance. He would probably thank him and give him a token to show his appreciation which was not what he wanted.

He wanted the financial independence that came from consistent huge payouts. He further reasoned that since these HYIPs claimed to trade Forex, he would use Forex as a front to get his uncle involved, and then put in a place a system of smoke and mirrors which would convince the uninformed that he is indeed trading Forex while he would simply transfer the funds to the HYIPs and wait for their promised returns. This informed his request for the furnished office. He needed the DSTv and plasma TV to help him monitor the goings on in the Forex market around the world.

He had gone back to his pastor with the good news when Chief Philips did the...

(... to be continued) [b][/b]
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 2:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Okay, kindly send your phone number or email address to: d.energeotrading@gmail.com.
kensandrea:

YES I AM FULLY INTERESTED... HOW DO I GO ABOUT And if there is a fee let me know... and i hope i can grab everything in 3 days
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by BlackTrader: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW THE FOREX MARKET WORKS?

OR WHICH BROKER IS BEST FOR ME?.

BLACKWELL GLOBAL INVESTMENT & SERVICES.
INVITES
YOU TO A FREE FOREX SEMINAR

ON 19th March 2016
@Level3, 16b Allen Avenue ikeja

-DISCOVER THE WORLD OF FOREX

-LEARN HOW TO TRADE AND INVEST IN THE WORLDS GLOBAL MARKET

For seat reservation Visit http://eepurl.com/bP3Grv

1 Like

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by rozayx5(m): 5:21am On Jun 10, 2016
hi guys

seen the thread has calmed down but we still going strong

forex is not a freind of small capital anything below 10,000usd is dull

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by incredibleace(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:
hi guys

seen the thread has calmed down but we still going strong

forex is not a freind of small capital anything below 10,000usd is dull

It seems you are using renko chart with an MA
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by rozayx5(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
incredibleace:

It seems you are using renko chart with an MA

yea with kijuns
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by incredibleace(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

yea with kijuns
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by incredibleace(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
rozayx5:

yea with kijuns

Interesting...I dont know anything about kijuns,i would love to learn how you use it
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by rozayx5(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2016
incredibleace:

Interesting...I dont know anything about kijuns,i would love to learn how you use it

http://ichimokustrategy.com/ichimoku-strategies-the-tenkan-kijun-cross-setup/
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by incredibleace(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by incredibleace(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by icezychris(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls i need a good fund manager to manager my money pls indicate if u are one tanx contact me icezychris@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments / Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Genuine Investment I Can Invest With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.