Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari (921 Views)

Unemployment Rate Dropped By 1.1% In Q1 – NBS / Unemployment: Exercise Patience Till 2016 Budget Is Passed, FG Urges Youths / BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by topzywazzy(m): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2015
President Mohammadu Buhari at a dinner he organised in honour of the visiting Alumni Association of the Indian Defence Services Staff College,DSSC, Wellingon, led by the Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Ghanashyam, yesterday, said that the problem of youth unemployment in the country will reduce after the 2016 national budget is passed.
Lamenting that 60 per cent of the country’s youth population was unemployed, the President said: “We will sit down to see how we can rehabilitate industries. We will do this in order to clear the problem of unemployment. This is extremely dangerous for our country. We are meeting after the budget to see how to revive industry and secure the economy.” The President also said that the insecurity in the North-East, abduction for ransom in the South and the sabotage of the oil industry in the Delta region are all connected to poverty and unemployment.
“We are meeting after the budget to see how to revive industry and secure the economy,” he further assured.
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by Ezedon(m): 5:13am On Dec 14, 2015
A person that drives with mouth can not have accident, words are easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Ezedon:
A person that drives with mouth can not have accident, words are easier said than done

Will anything good ever come out from the mouth of #checkmoniker
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by teddyYz: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
How?
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by ojmaroni247(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by Babzrockman: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari may not be the messiah. But Nigerians would feel the impacts of Baba positively.
I love my country Nigeria
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let us stop all dis nonsense of down playin d current effort of dis present govt.what doo wee gain 4rm doing dt.16years waste is enuf,we can't afford to add anoda 4years to it.I knw waiting my age dey talk.Na when we wan kan enjoy nigeria Abeg! Let's support anytin positive 4rm dis Govt and move on.i don't belong to any party.its high time we make dis country great again
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by trizzy123: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Talk is cheap
Re: Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed- Buhari by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 15, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Lagos / Job Opportunity At Unesco / Vacancies In Brockport Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.