Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The 2 Kind Of Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2 Kind Of Muslims (403 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Kind Of Muslims by adegunwa4real(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Muslims are our cousins. They are also seed of Abraham and are part of the blessings of Abraham. There are two major categories of Muslims. The Muslim of Genesis 17:20-21 and the Muslim of Galatian 4:49
1.The Muslim in Saudi Arabia and Emirates are the most prosperous Muslim nations and promoter of development in places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai. This category was described as follows:
Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next .
2. The Muslims in Palestine where God displaced the Ammorites, Jebusites and other wicked nations to plant his people are the most radical Jihadists promoting terrorism across the globe including Boko Haram. This category even go to mosques to bomb the first category of Muslim like we notice with Boko Haram in Nigeria. They are describe below.
Galasians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
We need to pray and work towards the salvation of the first category, because many of them have been ordained for salvation before the coming of the Lord. As for the second category, they have entered into covenant with Satan to join the army of destruction during the reign of the Antichrist.
My word for all children of God is to intensify their commitment to the kingdom and ready to serve God with all their hearts. SHALOM!
Re: The 2 Kind Of Muslims by ifenes(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Abraham the son of a Sumerian high priest to the Anunaki,who were not gods. People can be good or bad due to manners they were brought up,growing up with negative or positive minded individual will shape of the mindset of an individual. It has got nothing to do with a god. OP probably did not choose to be religious,you were brought up that way

Violent people were most likely brought up with certain kinds of constant information and the reverse often is the case of the more peaceful types.

1 Like

Re: The 2 Kind Of Muslims by Henry22(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2015
@OP......all i see are terrorists and potential terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Morality Defies Evolution- ICR / Can You Remember Which Story This Portrays In The Bible? / The Yoke To Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.