Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs (2629 Views)

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2015
The Nigerian Gospel and Alujo musician Had an Accident 18years ago!
The singer shared photos from the accident scene as he thanked God for sparing his life.
See photo of his Accidented Car 18 years ago

Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs by MKO4ever(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
#Na Godwin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2015
His life challenges, is a great lesson for humans!!
We should learn how to accept challenges and face them!! Had it been he gave up then on music, He will still be eating his fingers today!!
Life is Race!!
And here is he today!! The great gospel and Alujo Musician!!! #funwonikansi
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs by emamos: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2015
glory to God

Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 18 Years Anniversary Of Accident That Claimed His Legs by juman(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Eh eh. Thank God for him.

I think I can remember during the time of his ordeal arisekola alao was one of those that helped him.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Boss Lady Outfit! Yay Or Nay? / My Legs Get Me A Lot Of Attention- Kisa Gbekle / #bbnaija: Ceec Campaigns For Mercy In The House, Not Tacha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.