Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

University Of Ilorin Admissions (2015) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Admissions (2015) (306 Views)

Delsu 3rd Batch Admissions 2015/2016 is out / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Admissions (2015) by oluseke(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is to the general public.

My younger one applied for direct entry into The University of Ilorin and the name has not been shortlisted. I decided to try to look for ways to help out because our mum is already fed-up with spending on admission processes.
I checked on Facebook for University of Ilorin's VC and i sent him a message.

Facebook Name: Abdul-ganiyu Ambali

He asked me to call one Mrs zino Raymond and i called her. She requested for 50,000 naira and i reverted back to the University's VC telling him I do not have that amount of money. He said i should give her anything i Have. I checked on Facebook again for the mrs zino and i saw a young lady(whom i saw her pics also via true-caller)
She said she works with COMSIT. But I'm not comfortable with the arrangements

Please I need the help of anyone conversant with UNILORIN admissions to Please help my younger one secure the admission. This is the 4th year now that we've been trying to secure an admission.
Thank you all.
Re: University Of Ilorin Admissions (2015) by trigar12(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is a pure scam jare undecided ... Na which kind shit u wan put ursef so? Abeg move on

So ppl dey fall for this kinda thing in 21st century

(1) (Reply)

Abinitio Online Training / Osun State University, 2015/2016 3rd Batch Admission List & Pre-degree Form Is O / Latest Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.