Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting (866 Views)

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization / Cheap Domain Name Registration For Less Than 1 Dollar...read This Fast! / Best 10 Free Domain Name Registration Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by emmalexdboy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
If you've been looking forward to starting a website or a blog without spending too much money on domain name registration and web hosting, I've an offer that might interest you.

I've a coupon code for a foreign based webhosting company that is reliable and gives you a whopping 80% discount of their normal web hosting charges ( about N6,000)plus a free domain registration for the first year.

You can call me or contact me on whatsapp: 08039185233 or send an email to Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com for full details.
Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by Dmayor7(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
emmalexdboy:
If you've been looking forward to starting a website or a blog without spending too much money on domain name registration and web hosting, I've an offer that might interest you.

I've a coupon code for a foreign based webhosting company that is reliable and gives you a whopping 80% discount of their normal web hosting charges ( about N6,000)plus a free domain registration for the first year.

You can call me or contact me on whatsapp: 08039185233 or send an email to Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com for full details.

but why not share it for the benefit of others....

there is love in sharing or don't you know?

why i said this is because that same information in right there in my signature below when you download that free guide.
Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by gowatonz: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2015
for all those looking to use foreign-based affordable secured hosting - visit http://buffahost.com
Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by emmalexdboy(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Dmayor7:

but why not share it for the benefit of others....

there is love in sharing or don't you know?

why i said this is because that same information in right there in my signature below when you download that free guide.
Dmajor, I deliberately didn't disclose the full details of this web host for certain reasons. The thing is I've been setting up blogs and buying web hosting for some people lately and decided to share it here for anyone interested.

I just didn't want to sound sleazy on a public forum. I love what you're doing, I'm on your list.

Just so you know, it's not the same information in your free ebook. Its different, you can contact me and I'll tell you. Their rate is 3 times cheaper than Dreamhost and reliable which makes it affordable for beginners.

I just bought an hosting account for someone yesterday, I will probably tell him to leave a comment here to clear any doubts

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
GET READY - ALL THE WAY INTO CYBER DECEMBER OFFER

*EADESMS
Get up to 20% more!

Buy N6,000 worth of SMS units between 1th Dec and 31st Dec get 200,000phone number database absolutely free
Send your username to info@eadesms.com after purchase or accumulated purchase to claim your prize.

www.eadesm.com... much more than messaging.

*CEDARHOSTNG
Introducing special hosting packages like never before

END USERS

10GB for N4,500
Get Unlimited Disk Space for as low as N15,000 (for end users)

RESELLERS(this offer is limited for December month only) for this offer send an email to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com with the subject title"CYBER DECEMBER OFFER"

50GB - N10,000
150GB - N15,000
Unlimited plan -27,000

www.cedarhostng.com .....gateway to reliable connectivity.
Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by resultcase(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
You can get Free Domain and one year unlimited hosting at www.ss6.net
Re: How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting by emmalexdboy(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2015
knight1ng:

*EADESMS
Get up to 20% more!

Buy N6,000 worth of SMS units between 1th Dec and 31st Dec get 200,000phone number database absolutely free
Send your username to info@eadesms.com after purchase or accumulated purchase to claim your prize.

*CEDARHOSTNG

END USERS

10GB for N4,500

RESELLERS(this offer is limited for December month only) for this offer send an email to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com with the subject title"CYBER DECEMBER OFFER"

50GB - N10,000
150GB - N15,000
Unlimited plan -27,000

Dont you think it would have been better if you had created a separate thread for your advert?
gowatonz:
for all those looking to use foreign-based affordable secured hosting - visit http://buffahost.com
knight1ng:

*EADESMS
Get up to 20% more!

*CEDARHOSTNG

END USERS

10GB for N4,500

50GB - N10,000
150GB - N15,000
Unlimited plan -27,000

Dont you think it would have been better if you had created a separate thread for your advert?

(1) (Reply)

Which CMS To Use? / Learn How To Become A Ux Designer For FREE / Discover How To Set Up A Complete Internet Radio Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.