Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo (746 Views)

Can Some Body Help Me Window 7 Activation Key? / My System Mak No Sound After Intalln Sound Driver,can Any Body Help Plzzzz / Please, Some Body Help Me With This Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo by patay: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
Can some body help me in the house,we just brought projector in our church and will use it to projet sermon,song.but hw can we change to another presentation without showing the desktop background when using powerpoint.
Re: Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo by netotse(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2009
there's software on the market that is targeted towards church use so it prolly would deal with that and other problems you might face. . .cant really get a hang of what your problem is tho. . .its seems to hv somefink to do wiv minimising abi?
Re: Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo by Oxone(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
why not prepare the slide to contain all the presentation for that day undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo by aeso(m): 2:16am On Jun 07, 2009
Why not create all your slides in a single ppoint file and run ppoint in full screen mode? Then use the cursor keys to move from slide to slide? undecided
Re: Can Some Body Help Me Pls Ooooooooooo by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2009
I realize that some of the projectors have a free button, that allows you to make use of your switch. why not read
the documentation of your projector properly first, and then check online too otherwise
you may use the alternative suggested by the last poster.

(1) (Reply)

Doms For Cisco Courses / Free Internet Browsing / Whats Your Favorite Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.