Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Make Spring Rolls (from Us) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spring Rolls (from Us) (838 Views)

How To Make Spring Roll / Order for Fresh Spring Rolls And Samosa! / SPRING ROLLS Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Spring Rolls (from Us) by richiehomie1: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Spring Rolls started from Asia yet Nigerians have as of late been nibbled by the Spring Rolls bug!
I cherish Spring Rolls in light of the fact that once you get the Spring Rolls Wrappers right, you can top them off with anything and they will taste awesome. They are generally loaded with vegetables (subsequently spring) yet I want to add meat to my spring moves filling.

http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/12/how-to-make-spring-rolls-from-us.html
Re: How To Make Spring Rolls (from Us) by aydelicious: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
richiehomie1:
Spring Rolls started from Asia yet Nigerians have as of late been nibbled by the Spring Rolls bug!
I cherish Spring Rolls in light of the fact that once you get the Spring Rolls Wrappers right, you can top them off with anything and they will taste awesome. They are generally loaded with vegetables (subsequently spring) yet I want to add meat to my spring moves filling.
you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Choco Cake / See Packaging.. Mother Packs Gala Inside A Study Bible Pack / Christmas: Lagos To Sell Bag Of Rice For N13,000 From December 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.