Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Education Sector - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Education Sector (468 Views)

The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student’s Sheet / This Is What Our Power Sector Has Turned To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Education Sector by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Funny but what is really happening to our education sector in Nigeria
Three Professors all from faculty of Engineering wanted to travel overseas for there sabbatical leave..So after there visa processing and other factor as there plane is about to take off the pilots announced to the professors that the plane they are about to travel with is being built by one of there student..As soon as the professors and other people onboard hear this all of them quickly alight the plane...But one of the professor did not so this amazed the pilots and they ask why..he said if this plane is being built by my student... IT IS NOT GOING TO MOVE..unless he was not my student...
What are they teaching us really..to pass or to build yourself for the outside world..

If you think what I wrote is OK hit like if not click share..

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Cigarettes Damage Immune Responses Than Tobacco / Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity / Must See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.