Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

My 9yr Old Is To Bring Cooking Stove To School For Home Economics Practical - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 9yr Old Is To Bring Cooking Stove To School For Home Economics Practical (583 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 9yr Old Is To Bring Cooking Stove To School For Home Economics Practical by glossy6(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
My daughter brought a list of items to be used for practical exams

Potatoes
Plantains
4 Eggs
1 water melon
Maggi
Salt and
Stove

Questions.
Should I give her?
Why didn't the school provide home econs lab for such if they deem it necessary?
Will all the pupils bring stoves and where will the stoves be kept?
Note: Each pupil will prepare different meals. My 7yr old is to bake cake for this teacher and another pupil to cook moi moi.

I don't seem to be at home with this nature of exams for kids of their age
Re: My 9yr Old Is To Bring Cooking Stove To School For Home Economics Practical by feran15(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
9 year old?...

please dont. which home economics practical are they doing

the teachers are hungry and need someone to feed them

(1) (Reply)

Federal College Of Education Gombe 2015/2016 Supplementary List/clearance/reg. / Einstein The Great / 8 Secrets You Ignore That The Best Students In Your Class Will Not Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.